3

"Ah! Lady Infinity, a pleasant surprise'" Albus welcomed me, I nodded to him, Fox flying to my shoulder as I sat on a chair on the other side of his desk.

"I am sorry to do this but I needed to get away from all that, my idiot brother is hunting my nephew because he lost his little toy" I ranted.

Fondly stroking Fox's feathers.

"Not a bother at all my Lady; Fox missed your company a bit, if I do say so myself." he chuckled

"Hmm, I'm quite fond of Phoenixs, but my heart will always lie with a dragon, but Phoenixs are a close second" I agreed, letting him jump Off, as I summoned a small Onyx black dragon, that rested around my neck as I spoke.

We spoke for two hours before I followed him to the dining hall, apparently they were starting their tests, and I can't quite remember what they're called; was it OWLS? or NEWTS? anyways..

"Ah! Ladeh Infiniteh!" I looked over my shoulder to see Hagrid, the game keeper. I smiled at him and he walked over to me, joining my walk as I entered the hall.

I followed him to the farther end where the teachers sat and sat in the left hand corner of the room, Orion curled up tightly to my chest. I nudged him in the direction of Hagrid and he took off, landing in front of him.

I giggled as he cooed over him, Orion simply adoring the attention. I quickly returned him into a card as students started filing in.

His face appeared slightly disappointed, but it quickly changed as they began to file in.

Arms suddenly wrapped around my shoulders.

"It's rather dull in here, I still don't understand why you come"

"I find it rather intriguing, and since my Creatures are a big part of this 'world' I make it my business to check up every once and a while" I retorted.

Dumbledoor continued his speech as we spoke.

"Poseidon has requested your presence in camp half blood to see if his son is managing, he recently got claimed" he explained,

"Very well, do say Goodbye and apologise  to the headmaster while you're here Apollo, it was tragic the last time you visited" I teleported out leaving Apollo to apologise.

I found myself just outside the dining pavilion, lowering my aura so they wouldn't sense me as easy, they were all having lunch. And my dear nephew was sat by himself, so I did the right thing.

I sat next to him.

"Erm.. sorry I don't think you have the right table" he stuttered.

"I believe I do" I smiled in amusement.

"This is the Poseidon table... and I think I'm the only demigod child of Poseidon?" Don't get me wrong, I love my brother. But his children can be absolutely stupid... my poor Nephew.

"That you are" I mused

I had now gained the attention of Annabeth, and she was silently asking if she could join the table, which I gave a subtle nod to.

Thunder was heard in the distance,

"Get your fishnets out of a twist Brother, she is merely here to explain" I chided. Annabeth was on the verge of laughing and Percy just looked confused.

"Wait? Whose your brother?" Me and Annabeth simultaneously face palmed.

"Lady Infinity" she greeted me with a smile, which I returned.

He looked to be thinking for a minute before sudden realisation.

"Your my aunt?" He questioned slowly.

I gave a small chuckle to humor him, and a small nod to confirm.

"My aunt Infinity; My dad's twin?" He questioned once more, I nodded again.

"Why are you here?" He snarled, his change of tone surprised me, and clearly Annabeth. Because she had a look of horror on her face.

"PERCY! That is no way to speak to your aunt! Never mind a powerful Goddess!" She scolded.

"Why have I never seen you then? Or my dad huh? Where were you when I was growing up?" he demanded, a gave him a sad smile.

"Olympians aren't allowed contact with their children, they swore off it. Now don't get me wrong, hardly any of them rarely listen to oaths. But this one had to be kept in order. As for your father, let us say he broke an oath that would of prevented a prophecy, in plain simple; he should not of sired you." I explained, his face dropped at the last part.

"So- so I'm a mistake?" I stuttered, I shook my head at him

"No you are not a mistake, he very well did sire you, he fell in love with your mother and had you, a child made from love; and he loves both you and your mother very much" His face grew grim

"My mother is dead. The minotaur killed her,"

My face grew a look of rage

"My condolences, and as I have no power in the underworld, I'm afraid I can't help you; as for your quest, you leave at dawn?" He nodded

"I advise to stay away from airlines, Zeus isn't particularly in a good mood" I stood, and pulled a single card out of my deck; an alicorn. I gave it to Percy.

"When you need to get to Olympus, this shall take you to the doorway, and don't worry about when she disappears, she will return to my deck" I explained, giving him the card

"I thought you said we can't fly?"

"I said stay away from airlines, he wouldn't dare strike one of my cards, unless he does want a war" I explained

And with that I left; teleporting back to Olympus.