4

"Apollo!!" I shouted, instantly there was a pair of arms around my shoulders and a body against my back

I sighed in irritation, and turned my head to him, he smiled at me and let me go; feigning an innocent look.

"Yes dear aunt?" He grinned

"As punishment for not apologising  you shall be accompanying me to camp half blood to ensure my nephew has arrived" he groaned and muttered 'always me!'

"It wouldn't be if you behaved now come on" I mused.

We arrived in the middle of the pavilion, Annabeth sat at a table trying to activate the card, I smiled in amusement and dragged Apollo over with me.

"You flick it outwards" I instructed, she did so and it immediately summoned the cards familiar. It screeched in greeting to her before hanging loosely off Apollos shoulder.

He petted it slightly before it returned back into card form.

"Lady Infinity, Lord Apollo" she greeted

"Are you sure she's Athena's Daughter? She's acting polite towards you" he whispered mock shock.

"I'm sure" I whispered back amused.

"Chiron is currently with Lord Apollos children trying to heal the new comer- he fought the minotaur on his way here" My eyes opened slightly under my visor I quickly thanked Annabeth and dragged Apollo with me

"I love you Apollo, I really do; now heal your cousin before the sun blocks out for a few hundred years" I growled menacingly, he visibly paled and ran over to my nephew who was layed out on a bed.

He quickly got to healing him as I walked over to Chiron; he greeted Apollo then greeted me.

"Where is his keeper?" I demanded, still dangerous

"He was knocked out during the fight my Lady, it is not his fault; Lord Hades had sent the Minotaur after him." He explained grimly as I glared at my card deck.

"Unfortunately there is nothing I can do then, not until the whole matter with Zeus is sorted out" I muttered, as Apollo walked back over to me, leaning his head on my shoulder

"Your lucky your my aunt, and your scary" he groaned in displeasure.

I laughed at him and flicked his forehead.

"He should wake shortly" he muttered

"Want to bring a party to camp?" He questioned and teleported me to a stage.

Applauds were heard from all directions as they stared at us.

We bowed and teleported back to mount Olympus.