5

"Has he arrived safely?" Immediately cornered by a frantic twin brother of mine,

"He should wake soon, according to Apollo" I reassured, he smiled at me and Apollo before returning back to his Erm.. civil? -I think- meeting with Zeus.

Zeus merely scoffed at me, I glared in return, growling slightly.

I walked towards my throne that rested beside Poseidons. It had a spring water aura with the firey passion of a flame enlaced with it, making it a very desirable smell, it had a variety of different coloured scales decorating it and blue phoenix feathers resting as a cushion, head and arm rest along with dark purple phoenix feathers that decorated the scales to make it look devishly beautiful.

Their arguing continued until I had enough.

Lashing my whip between the two, a frightening  smirk on my face as I spoke in a sickly sweet tone.

"Are you finished? Because I believe the meeting should of ended by now" you could practically see the annoyance radiating off my porcelain skin, as I lashed my whip once more beside me. They both growled at each other before Poseidon teleported back to his palace and Zeus left the room.

"Thank you Infinity, that was getting quite out of hand" Hera thanked me as I nodded in response, leaving also.

Now you may be wondering, did I have any demigod children? No.

I didn't socialise with mortals, they annoyed me greatly.

I sighed in annoyance, unconsciously summoning a galaxy vortex that led to a different dimension.

I looked towards it before shrugging my shoulders and walking through.

Ending up in the middle of Mission city with a giant alien war going on.