8

"Your boy has only few minutes brother until the deadline" Zeus growled to his brother.

I scowled at his attitude, and almost immediately a card appeared in my deck and I smirked.

"I believe we have a guest" I announced as Percy appeared in the middle of the hall, all heads snapped towards him, Zeus with a glare, me and Poseidon a loving fond smile and the rest kept poker faces.

They all teleported out of the room, Annabeth appeared not too long after, she smiled at me, before lowering her gaze in respect to the two other gods.

"Sister, take the girl and leave, we must speak alone" Poseidon told me, we locked gaze for a moment, his pleading before I sighed in defeat. I shrink my size to a more suitable one for Annabeth, leading her out of the room.

"The card was a lot of help my lady" she said, I smiled at her before pulling another lollipop out of thin air, handing it to her before summoning another and eating that one.

She looked amused at my actions, I grinned at her before turning my gaze to Hermes who was conversing with Martha and George.

Athena walked over and took her child from my side, taking her somewhere; I shrugged before teleporting back to the throne room, where Percy was about to leave.

Poseidon looking heartbroken.

"He shouldn't have to go through this" he whispered to me, I raised my brow intrigued by his words.

"Being chased by monsters, not having a father all of his life and being called a 'mistake'"

"And do you regret it?"

"Regret what?"

"Having him" he had already left the room once we started conversing. He shook his head with a small smile gracing his lips

"Not at all"

And with that he teleported out of the throne room, leaving me all alone.

Rude much?