'I think she remembers'

Three dreadfully long days pass and all I live off is warm water and disgusting hospital food, plus the ridiculous amount of tablets I get given throughout the day.

Malin and Cam came to see me yesterday and showed me loads of pictures of everything we've done through the years and tell me loads of memories. The doctor said that the more they tell me, the quicker my memory will come back, they even went as far as telling me what my favourite pizza toppings are.

Perri comes in for hours everyday, I tell him he doesn't need to come as often but he insists. He's told me about how he took me to our own prom and about the argument we had the night before the argument and how he couldn't believe it but we made up and it was one of the hardest, most upsetting times of his life. I'm not just upset because I've temporarily lost my memory for I don't know how long, or maybe even forever, but it's so hard for me having to watch Perri sit in front of me and tell me things about our relationship as if he's telling someone else about it. Like I can't even kiss him because I don't know how I feel about him or anything, although I know I want to.

'I'm just going to grab some lunch, I'm starving,' My Mum chuckles

'Okay,' I smile, she gives me a kiss on the cheek then leaves the room and I switch on my T.V, a movie comes on of a couple slow dancing.

Then all of a sudden I drift into a daydream.

I imagine that I'm slow dancing with someone and We're telling each other that we love each other and that we knew from the moment we met each other that we wanted to be with each other, but when I look up at their face...NO WAY!

It wasn't a daydream! It was a flashback! A memory!

'I remember,' I mutter to myself

'I REMEMBER!' I repeat but shout at loud as I can,

Immediately, a nurse comes rushing in,

'What's the matter?'

'I-I remember,' I laugh,

Her face lights up and she rushes off out of the room,

All of a sudden my head fills with memories,

'M-Mal,' I stuttered, not taking my eyes off of him, 'I'll ring you back in a sec-' I quickly ended the call and wrapped my arms around his shoulders, he wrapped his arms around my waist and moved me towards the wall. He kissed me, I kissed him...

When we stopped we were slightly out of breath,

'So,'

'So,' I repeated, I still had my arms on his shoulders and he had one of his hands on his waist and one cupping my face,

'What does this mean,' He said smiling, looking at my hands,

'I don't know Perri, what do you want it to mean,'

'I want it to mean, well, more than just friends,' He blushed and looked down,

'Wait, are you blushing,' I grinned, he laughed and looked down. I lifted his head up with my hand so he was looking straight at me,

'That's what I wanted from the moment I met you,' I smiled, he smiled back and kissed me again. But this time it was different, it meant more. It was passionate and full, like something he wanted to get out of his system. Maybe it was something he wanted to do for some time as well...

'I should get home,' Perri shuffles slightly underneath me, waking me up. I gently grab hold of him and keep him still, I look at the Tv and the credits are rolling for the film we were originally watching.