Chapter 2: The Market

The second chapter!!!!!!! Sorry the story is starting off slow, but I thought maybe I should warm up with the characters, especially Elsa, first, before I go into the bass dropping parts (climax, I mean, but you get it) Anyway, here you go, enjoy it :)

************************************************

I was still thinking about Anna and what she has done. The dining hall was quiet, and I knew that they were all afraid that I might get mad or upset or worried, and then I will set off an eternal winter, again. So, I told myself to be calm, and I did calm down a little. I had my gloves with me everywhere I went, and I would put them on whenever I felt like things might happen, but I did not put them on in this situation.

My brain was filled with questions: Should I cancel this suitors meeting? Should I just leave it be? If it should be cancelled, then how am I going to do it? What am I going to do? 

And then, right at that moment, I made up my mind.

"Anna...you know, you should never ever do that again. Yes, I know, you're my right hand, but you must never take actions on your own, it can be dangerous, you should know that by now..." I said, trying to sound like I am just teaching her a lesson, "...remember what happened with Hans- look, I didn't want to bring it up, but you should start thinking before you do something... Can you promise me that? If you could, I'd forgive you."

Anna turned a frown into a bright smile, and said, "Yes! I can promise that...so Elsa, the suitors meeting..."

"I'll see what I can do," I replied.

Olaf suddenly burst out, "So! Are we still going out to the market or not?" with his "big Olaf smile".

Right, I promised him that, a Queen must never break a promise.

"Sure, Olaf, let's go out once we finish this breakfast, together," I gave a convincing smile, and then turned to Kristoff, "Kristoff, you should probably take Sven with us too, he'd probably love to get some carrots with you at the market."

Kristoff smiled too, "Yeah, I will."

Anna tried to make this breakfast warmer by saying, "Okay, but for now, can we just eat?" she had a half smile on her face.

"Oh, yes! Let's eat!" I said, raising my voice.

Olaf gave out a contagious laugh and then said, "I've already finished my omelette," then reached out his hand to the lemonade drink next to his plate, took a sip of it, and shivered while saying, "ooooohhhh, thiz thingz zour."

His words ended with a laughter in unison in the dining hall.

After we have finished breakfast, Anna went off to change, Kristoff went off to get Sven at Sven's shelter, while I, who thinks that a sundress would be just fine for this ocassion, led Olaf to the front gate of the castle, and asked him, "You ready for the sun?"

"I'm always ready for the sun!" Olaf said in his ever-so excited voice.

Two guards told me that they would follow us to the market without interrupting our activities there, because a Queen and a Princess must not go out without a protector. I thanked him for his offer, and agreed to let him follow us.

Anna ran to us, and we walked out of the open gate, to see Kristoff and Sven together. Then, our day in the market began.

We walked slowly to the market, which was about 2 minutes away from the castle, and then we could see it. There were stalls on both sides of the street. The people were wearing their casual dresses and clothes, all moving from stall to stall, chatting with one another, exchanging jokes among themselves, some toddlers were crying in their mothers' arms, some children were chasing each other, some elderly were walking slowly and talking gently with their friends.