Chapter 6: Preparation

Chapter 6!!!! Happy new year guys, hope you guys have set some new year resolutions and actually achieve them before 2014 ends. Anyway, here's this chapter before my next update, I don't know when will that be, since school is starting again and I'm going to be realllyyyy busy...

***************************************************

Kristoff and Anna were joined by Olaf and me in the library. I sat down on the floor with them, and I let them do all the talking.

"Elsa, so here's our plan," Kristoff said, "our first destination will be, Corona."

"Corona..." I echoed his voice.

"Yes! Corona!" Anna replied with an enthusiastic voice.

I had always heard of Corona even when I was locked up in my room. Was it the kingdom with the lost princess?

"Do you know anything about Corona?" I asked, expecting a reply from any one of them.

"Do they have coronation every day? You know, like, corona-tion?" Olaf made a joke.

We laughed. Kristoff elbowed Olaf's nose a little, and Olaf got a little angry at him.

"Elsa, don't you know," Anna asked, "anything about Corona?"

"I know, we had a history of partnership, but that's all that I know. Is there more?" I asked, curiously.

Anna and Kristoff looked at each other and exchanged a look.

I repeated the word Corona inside my head, again and again. Lost princess. Business partners. Magic hair...

"Is the princess called Rapunzel?" I asked, feeling pretty confident the answer is yes.

Anna smiled and said, "Yes, but there's more than just that."

I tried to think again. Magic hair. Queen of Corona. Mother...

"Wait," I asked, again, "is she our cousin?"

Anna nodded vigorously and said, "Yes, she is!"

"But we've never really met her!" I was beginning to feel more and more excited.

I suddenly had a few flashback images. When we were little, before I was locked up in my room, my Mother had a frequent visitor, and the visitor was always sobbing and looking sad. Anna and I used to sneak out to take a good look at the visitor, and she looked a little like our Mother. She dressed like she was a Queen, and we often overheard their conversations:

The visitor would say, "My daughter...it's been a few years..." 

Our Mother would reply with, "I'm sure she'll return someday..." and she would give the visitor a hug.

Anna was so young back then, she even went up to the two of them and greeted them. I was too shy to do so, but Anna got all the information that we needed. She would return to our room and tell me that the visitor was our aunt. The reason why we never really got to talk to our aunt was because she was always crying, and she was worried that we would be frightened.

I felt really, really sad for our aunt. Her story made me feel like I was reading a storybook that ended with a cliffhanger, and then the author decided not to write anything anymore, leaving a reader like me in rage and despair.

Back in the library, Anna was shaking me off my flashbacks.

"Elsa, are you alright?" Anna asked, looking at me concerningly. 

"I'm fine." I replied.

"So, yes, we're going to Corona to reunite with your cousin! I'm sure she wants to meet you two too." Kristoff said.