Chapter 3: Suitors Meeting

DISCLAIMER: once again, I have to say this-- I do not own any of the characters in this chapter. I wrote this simply for entertainment!!! So, anyway, here's chapter 3!!! It's quite a fun and random chapter as you get to know that Elsa has her sense of humour too, and we'll get into the main plot after this. hopefully you'll like it, and don't forget to comment!!! :)

***************************************************

I woke up the next day at eight o' clock, because Anna told me that she had everything under control, and she wanted me to take a good night sleep before meeting my 'possible future husband'. I just rolled my eyes at her.

Of course, I woke up and got dressed and had breakfast with the three others, with Anna being the excited one while we were eating. She was being all "Oh my goodness, this is going to be amazing" and "Elsa, I'm so glad you agreed to do this" and "I might be meeting my future brother-in-law later, can you just imagine that?!" while the rest of us laughed. The guards and servants were busy running about, getting ready to welcome the guests. We hadn't had a guest over in a really long time, so it was definitely difficult for them to prepare for over 20 guests.

I was feeling very nervous, because it was actually a serious meeting, a formal meeting. It was important and as Queen of Arendelle, it was my job to make sure our kingdom served our guests right, leaving them satisfied.

"So...it's five minutes to nine..." I was pacing back and forth on the hallway, but I did not realize I was doing it until Anna pointed it out.

"Elsa, you're pacing back and forth! Now, I told you, this is all under control, you'll just meet them, talk with them..." Anna said, "and fall in love with one of them."

I gave her the "are you serious" face, then said sarcastically, "Anna, thanks for saying that. You're being really helpful."

Unfortunately, Anna did not notice my sarcasm. She giggled and said, "That's why I'm your right hand." 

Fall in love, huh? I was definitely not prepared for a 'romantic' relationship with someone I met at a suitors meeting. That's just weird, I thought, Anna should know by now that I don't know a thing about romantic love. Why would anyone even fall in love? Doesn't falling hurt?

For that moment, I was glad that no one could read my mind, because those thoughts would make me seem like the stupidest Queen to ever exist.

I heard the grandpa clock chiming. It was nine o' clock, but the guards have not yet informed us of any arrival, so I decided to read a book while waiting. I told Anna, "I'm going to the library now, just tell one of the servants to inform me when they arrive."

"Okay then, I will." Anna replied.

I was about to leave to the library when a guard came up to us and said, "The King and Prince of Burnisia, Commagan, Dalicious, Esseft, Fardinner, Gaslisia and Hurlberth have just arrived, and they're now waiting for Your Majesty at the Main Hall."

The guard was holding a piece of paper note in his palm as he read aloud the names of the kingdoms. I could not help it. I tried to hold back my laughter, but it happened anyway. Anna did not laugh, but she probably did when they sent us the letters with the name of their kingdoms. So weird and quirky, all of them.

"Okay, I'll be going there now." I said to the guard.

"Brace yourself, Elsa, when you spot your future husband among the seven of them." Anna said while acting all dramatic.

"More like not." I said to myself

I walked to my throne when the guard announced my arrival, "Queen Elsa of Arendelle."