Chapter 12

After seeing Amy's new dress, Sonic then came up with an idea.

"How about we go to a Japanese restaurant Ames, there it plays romantic music" Sonic suggested to Amy.

"Works for me and you better get dressed in your nice tuxedo" Amy said and rubbed his cheek.

"Alright then, wait for a moment here please" Sonic tells Amy and gets upstairs and 8 minutes later he came down in a dark blue tuxedo with a green tie. Amy really liked seeing Sonic in fashion.

"Ready to go, Sonikku?" Amy asked Sonic.

"Yes I am Amy, let's take the car shall we?" Sonic said as he and Amy goes to their car and drives in to Station Square.

-

They came to the Japanese restaurant and Lovely Japanese music was played when they came in. They ordered tables for two

and shared a moment together. Just then a waiter came with the menu.

"Here's your menu, call if you are ready to order" the waiter said politely.

"Sure we'll do" Sonic smirked and looked at the menu and then at Amy. She still looked pretty in that dress.

"Oh Ames, it feels great of being together for months doesn't it?"

"Yeah and you are still my handsome hedgehog boy" Amy giggled.

"You are cute when you giggle Amy" Sonic said.

"Thanks Sonikku" Amy said just as they got ready to order.

Sonic ordered a Takitori meal and Amy some noodles. They had a glass of water each.

"Ames, how does it taste?" he asked her. Amy then looked at Sonic.

"It's delicious" she said to him politely and took a sip from her drink.

"And also Amy, I want to celebrate for we have been together for a half-year and I got a surprise for you" Sonic said.

"Oh and what is it Sonikku?" Amy asked him.

"We take it after our dinner, sweetheart" Sonic then replied and continues to eat his food.

-

Meanwhile, a red fox wearing a coat was walking in a dark alley in Station Square. It was Fiona the Fox, Scourge's former girlfriend but close ally. She was looking for Scourge and then she saw an old newspaper in a trashcan. She picked it up and saw something that made her angry.

The newspaper said 'Scourge and Princess Sally in jail for attack on G.U.N'.

"Scourge you idiot! You're in jail again?!" Fiona said angrily and walks down the sidewalk.

"I will make them pay for putting Scourge in jail" Fiona snarls and picked up her cellphone.

She called a member of her team and whispers something with an evil look on her face. It started to rain with a thunder striking in the sky.

-

At the same time at G-prison, Scourge saw through the window and sighs.

"Ugh, what a weather" Scourge sighs a little and laid down his bed. "When I get out, I'm gonna make that emo-hedgehog pay for what he has done to my handsome look" Scourge thought and feels a little scar on his right ear. In his cell he had hung up some photos of ladies he known, including Fiona and Rosy.

In Sally's cell, Sally is very depressed and looked in a bunch of photos of when she and Sonic were together and she shreds a tear. "If I ever get out and forgiven everyone, I'll accept Sonic being together with Amy" Sally whispers to herself.

She put her head on the pillow and fell asleep with the photo of her and Sonic ruined.

-

Later at night, Sonic and Amy arrived back home and gets up their bedroom. Sonic then hang up his coat and they then gets to the bed and snuggles on each other. Amy then laid her head on the pillow and Sonic gets up to her and were face-to-face. They then kissed passionately and moaned but then broke the kiss for air after their tongues wrestled.

"Hey Sonikku, are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Amy asked him seductively. Sonic lifted one eyebrow.

"If I use protection yes" Sonic answered and unclipped her dress from behind, leaving her in her bra and underwear. She then unbuttons his shirt and he let her snuggle on his chest. When he licked her neck she moaned.

"Mmmhmm...." Amy moaned slightly. She then laid down her back to face Sonic again and she then wrapped her arms around his neck as they made love. Much later after making love, they fell asleep with Amy resting her head at Sonic's chest and he stroked her quills.