♡CHAPTER 8♡

Tammy's POV

"So how was the date" Krystal lays down on my bed.

"He was different. A good kind of different" I lightly smile.

"So no "asshole" Dolan" she questions me.

"No. He actually seemed like a sincere person" I sigh.

I'm happy and surprised that Grayson was so sweet and kind yesterday. No asshole Dolan.

"Well can we just la-" Krystal gets cut off by her phone.

She answers it with a smile.

"Okay, I'll be there" she hangs up.

"Ethan and I are going to go watch 50 Shades Darker. I'll talk to you later" she hugs me and leaves.

Well damn.

I check my phone and realize that I'm scheduled to work today in about 30 minutes.

Shit.

I get dressed and hurry off to work.

---

"Good evening ma'am. Did you find everything alright" I smile at the elderly woman.

"Eww, don't call me ma'am please. I feel old now" she laughs and winks at me.

I laugh along with her. I hope I'll be able to be as joyful as her when I'm her age.

"You are such a beautiful young lady. I wish I could go back to my teenage years" she hands me money to pay for her items.

"Teenage years suck. They're full of stress, drama, and crazy boys" I sigh.

"True, but nothing beats teenage love" she grabs her bags and leaves.

I guess love is at its highest now for me.

---

I slouch at the register since it's not that busy. I grab a teen magazine from the counter and read it.

I mean why not.

The cover reads "Grayson Dolan Secret".

Interesting.

I turn the page and see pictures taken of Two Hearts.

There's pictures of Grayson's car and the lobby at Two Hearts. I begin reading the article.

"Grayson Dolan has a secret; We believe he has a secret lover. He was seen going to Two Hearts without his twin brother, Ethan Dolan. These two always go everywhere together so this must mean Grayson Dolan is keeping a very important secret from his fans. We'll find out soon or later."

I shut the magazine and quickly throw it back on the counter.

Is this why we went out the back door?

Is this why we sat in the back?

Is this why we ate in the dark?

He's trying to hide me.

He's still asshole Dolan.

---

I slam the front door in frustration.

"Well hello to you too sweetie" my dad kisses the top of my head.

"Why are boys so stupid" I throw my jacket in the coat closet and stomp to the dinning room table.

"Awe, what's wrong honey" my mom sets a plate in front of me.

"Asshole Dolan" I mumble.

"Ooooo, Tammy said a bad word" Emmy points her finger at me.

"Just don't repeat after her Emmy" my dad takes a seat next to my mom.

"Why, what happened" my mom scoops me some pasta.

I explain to her all my thoughts, and the conclusion I came up with after reading the magazine at work.

"That doesn't mean anything sweetie" my naive father chugs his water.

"Maybe he just thought you weren't pretty, so he put you in the dark so he couldn't see you" Emmy innocently speaks.

I look at my mom for permission to throw a piece of bread at Emmy, but she chuckles and throws a piece of bread at Emmy herself.

"I see where you're coming from. I would think the exact same thing too" my mom agrees with me.

"But you can't be jumping to conclusions, Tammy. That's how things can come crumbling down. You need to talk to him first before accusing him of such things" my mom adds more pasta to my plate.

"Fineeee. I'll talk to him, eventually" I aggressively finish my pasta.

Author's Note:
I haven't been feeling myself lately. This year is the most stressful year of my life, and I've been having major anxiety. I'm sorry for the long wait my loves.

Don't be a 👻 reader! Vote, comment, follow, anything if you want to.
But please keep reading!
I Love You❤

Until next time my loves 💋

♡♡♡