♡CHAPTER 23♡

⚠ Two More Chapters Left ⚠

Tammy's POV

I groan as Krystal wakes me up for school.

"We have an hour before we need to leave" she informs me.

I continue to lay in bed as I watch her get ready. I've always found it relaxing to watch someone get ready.

I've never been the kind of girl who wakes up early and applies on make up and actually care about how I look. I'm too lazy and tired for that.

---

We walk to Krystal's locker with all eyes on us once again. I don't like it when they stare.

Krystal grabs her binders she needs when her locker gets slammed shut.

"Losers" Tessa laughs as she walks away.

"Don't walk away you weak b.itch" Krystal shouts chasing after her.

"What's your problem" Krystal says stepping up close to Tessa's cakey face.

"I just still can't get over how your pathetic friend over there thought that Grayson Dolan would want her" Tessa says while laughing hysterically.

"Now that's such a funny joke" she continues to laugh some more.

Just as Krystal is about to punch Tessa in the face, Grayson appears.

"Leave them alone Tessa" he sneers.

"Why" Tessa challenges Grayson.

"Leave them alone. They haven't done anything to you" he says while staring her down.

Tessa huffs and leaves in defeat.

"Hey Tamm-" he starts, but I don't give him a chance to finish since I grab Krystal and walk down the hallway.

We walk to my locker now since I still need my book for physics.

"Tammy, please. Don't walk away. We need to talk" Grayson leans on the locker next to mine.

I grab my physics book and close my locker.

"She doesn't want to talk to you, dude" Krystal speaks for me.

"No, I need to talk to her" he argues back.

"Yeah, that's not happening on my watch. Back the f.uck off of her or else" Krystal begins to get aggressive.

"I want to apologize" he whispers in a low voice.

"Take your apology else where. It's not welcomed here punk" Krystal sasses.

She hooks her arm around mine and walks me to my class.

---

All day Grayson has been trying to talk to me, but Krystal has been there every time to keep him away.

"You should be a bodyguard" I compliment her.

"I am. I'm your bodyguard" she says in a duh tone.

I hand Krystal a bowl of strawberries to eat as a snack before my mom comes home to cook dinner.

"Listen, I'd love to stay and eat your moms food, but I have to work at the gas station today" she chews on a strawberry.

"That's fine. You better get going, so you won't be late" I hand her napkin to wipe her dirty mouth.

"Thanks. I'll see you tomorrow" she gets up and hugs me before she leaves.

I have the house to myself for another hour before Emmy comes home. She usually shows up and takes over the living room with her tv and Barbie dolls.

As I sit on the kitchen chair eating my strawberries, I hear a faint knock on the door. I hesitantly get up since I know I'm home alone.

There in front of me stand Grayson Dolan.

"Why can't you just leave me alone" I ask with anger laced in my voice.

"I need to talk to you" he speaks softly.

"I'm sorry Tammy. I'm so sorry the photo got leaked and that I lied about it" he looks down at me.

"I feel horrible that you would lie for me about that photo. You never lie" his eyes glistens.

"Don't worry about it Grayson. I get it. You're embarrassed of me" I whisper.

"I was, but I'm not anymore. I like you Tammy. I like you a lot, and I don't know why I cared so much on how everyone else would think of you" he takes a step closer to me.

"Yeah, well I don't like you. You've hurt me Grayson. More than once may I remind you. I think it's best if we just leave this situation about us as is. I'll just be known as your crazy fan that photoshopped that photo" I begin to close the front door.

"No" he traps his foot in between the door.

I look at him with confusion.

"I don't want this to be the end" he pleas.

"Well I'm sorry. This is the end" I shove the door close.

Author's Note:
I'm sorry.

Don't be a 👻 reader! Vote, comment, follow, anything if you want to.
But please keep reading!
I Love You❤

Until next time my loves 💋

♡♡♡