♡CHAPTER 15♡

Grayson's POV

"Hey man, do you have some money that I can use to pay the pizza guy" Ethan barges in my room.

"Yeah, here" I throw 20 dollars at him.

He goes downstairs to pay the pizza person and brings it to my room.

"Eat some with me" he hands me a slice.

Strange.

"What's up with you today" I question him.

"Nothing. Why" he sounds suspicious.

"You never like to share your food with me" I say as I take a bite of my pineapple and ham pizza.

"I don't know if I like Krystal, and I don't want to lead her on" he confesses.

"Then just tell her you want to be friends" I simply answer.

"But what if she doesn't handle it well and spreads rumors about me" his voice laces with worry.

"Your true fans will believe you and not her" I reassure him.

"Alright, I'll talk to her later today then. Thanks man" he pats my back.

I nod and grab another slice of pizza.

"How are you and Tammy" the turns the tables to me now.

"Good. Why" I ask.

"Krystal told me things" he looks at me.

"Likeee" I motion my hand.

"Why are you so sketchy with her" he squints his eyes.

"What do you mean" I say with confusion.

"Let me ask you this first. Do you like her? Like really like her" he sits down next to me.

"I really really like her. She's so honest. She always tells the truth. I love the way she smiles when we talk. I like her. All of her" I breathe out.

"Then why are you hiding her" he speaks.

"I don't know" I whisper.

"I just can't let people know who she is. She will bring me down in the public eye" I finish my second slice.

"Really dude" he says I disbelief and leaves my room.

---

Tammy's POV

"My little sister loves Peppa Pig too" I tell the little girl who is with her mom.

"Yeah, Samantha has recently discovered Peppa Pig and is obsessed" the mother speaks while looking down at her daughter.

I place the Peppa Pig toy in a bag and hand it to the mother.

"Thank you mommy" the little girl squeals.