Chapter 18.5: Missing Generals

"I still can't believe that brat took down my Ossushigann!" Grepearl shouted as they walked down the dark hallway towards the throne room, arms in the hair, air puffing out of his nostrils.

Mahjong cackled, his long white furry tail flickering with each laugh. "I know! You got your ass handed to you out there! I mean, you had the upper hand at first, but as soon as she got back up you were history!"

"I could have taken her down easily if it wasn't for her damn Gunman! I'm the Great Bull for crying out loud!"

"Great Bull? From what we saw today, you were just spouting Bull!" Mahjong jumped forward into the grand throne room just as Grepearl tried to crush the monkey captain in his arms. He took a hard breath, following his teammate into the purple toned room. It was as big as a stadium, yet quite empty, for the only thing that needed to be in here was their Master's throne, which was carved out of a boulder in a shape of a spiral. Mahjong and Grepearl approached the throne, walking down the blue velvet carpet, only to find another one of their teammates sitting in it.

"Pinlee?" Mahjong questioned. "What are you doing here? I thought you were out and about!"

Pinlee turned to look at them, a rather unpleasant front on her face, her eyes the void of emotion. She sat up, taking her hand and pushing down her many quills that formed her hair, trying not to look tired of them already. "I'm here because, unlike you two, I get my assignments done on time. Speaking of which, how is Ossushigann Grepearl? I heard it went through quite the beating from, what, a little girl?"

"Ossushigann is fine. It's in repairs right now. I lost a horn though, which may never be the same."

"You lost a horn because you were foolish." Pinlee stated, picking her razor nails. "You're always so quick to go headfirst into a fight without stepping back and observing. I'm sure if I was out there with my Supaikun, those obstacles would have been skewered and dealt with."

"Yeah, because you think you're so above us since the Generals gave you a V2 Gunman."

"I don't think I'm above you Grepearl. I know I'm above you."

Mahjong looked around, the silver hairs on the top of his head perking up. "Speaking of the Generals, where are Slifer and Pawnson?"

"They're out right now." Pinlee answered him, turning over in the stone throne to lay on her stomach. "Slifer is out doing her thing again, looking for Master, while Pawnson is getting more recruits out on the field. Since those...those humans have taken control of Grepearl's captain ship, Pawnson thought that it would be best to send more troops out, try to stop them. They may have gotten into the ship's files already, so they're probably heading to the city closest to them in a foolish attempt to take back their land." Pinlee scoffed, looking up at the ceiling. "We were so close to. Kamina City was the last point of human civilization we had to conquer to have total control of the planet, but of course horn head over here had to ruin it."

"Hey, it's not my fault!" Grepearl defended himself, grunting. "Anyway, why would he send troops out there?"

"Because of the special Gunman that's out there stupid." Mahjong answered him, playfully slapping Grepearl in the arm. "We can't let the human get there hands on it."

Grepearl thought. "Oh right! In that case, Pawnson's a genius." He laughed, trying to cheer himself up. "Anyway, what's the name of that next city anyway?"