Chapter Thirty-Two: Skele-Done

BLOOSH!

"good evening! i'm looking for some toys-"

"WE HAVE A DOOR JACKASS!" yelled Bloodthirsty trying not to choke on the dust from the blast. Sans had made a huge hole in the wall and the noise had startled baby Toriel, Asgore, and Undyne causing them to wail loudly.

"i couldn't think of a knock-knock joke...shut up kids."

The babies ceased crying.

"oh my god, blood blocks got everyone didn't they? ha ha ha ha!"

"It's not funny."

"yes it is."

"Hi widdle person!" said Blood Blocks waving.

"sup'."

"What are you even DOING here?!"

Sans smiled proudly. "i'm looking for some toys and a crib for my baby bro! i'm a dad now!"

"Will you be OUR new Daddy? Thirsty yell too much."

"NO."

"totally."

"YAAAAAY!" Blood Blocks cheered happily, clapping their hands in glee. They didn't like how Bloodthirsty yelled at the babies, that was a no-no. You were supposed to love babies and treat them gently, not scream at them!

"You are NOT staying here freak!"

"Brother! That's no way to treat our guest! Shoo! Let me take care of this," said Lolita waving her brother off with her hands.

"Whatever!" Bloodthirsty went back to his room spitting curses. Lolita was the worst...

"heh hey there undyne! how ya' doing? doing good?"

"Nam..ma!" exclaimed Undyne, chewing on the table leg.

"i heard my little bro was flirting with you! you know he was just playing right?"

"Mm..." The tiny monster continued to chew, drool dripping from the corner of her mouth.

"that's good to hear! you didn't tell on him didja'? or flirt back? cause' i'd HATE to have to choke a bae..."

"Please don't strangle the children..."

"i'm only kidding dollface-"

"You's gonna takes my cwib? How come? I's a good baby! I maded these babies!" Blood Blocks felt sad. Wasn't the little person someone that LIKED babies? Or maybe...maybe he wanted their crib because he needed one for THEIR baby! Yeah, that must be it! Only babies need cribs, that's why the little person wanted one! In that case, the baby bones would be happy to give away their crib...as long as they got a new one that is.

"i'm actually gonna go ahead and move in here."

"Um..."

"right after i get my baby bro."

Sans zoomed out of the house faster than Lolita could protest and brought back his brother, covered in dust and coated in different colors of blood.