Super-Dude

The Beginning- Chapter 1

A 15 year old boy called Xavier was flying above a set of woods. He has the awesomest power in the world. He can turn into anything, at the moment he's a blue bird, blue as the sky, blue is his favourite colour. Xavier said, " wow, look at these lovely trees, the lovely warm but cold breeze feels really good on my body. Whoever made this world, did the most wonderful job." If you're wondering why he is flying, his parents died in a carcrash when he was 2, he was sent to an adoption centre because he didn't have any family besides his parents. He kept pleading to go back to the adoption centre when he was adopted because all his new parents were so bad to him.

He's supposed to be at school right now, all he wanted was one day off, just One, no one let him, so he ran away, or in this case, he flew away, get it? Anyway, he's a geek, brainiac, whatever you want to call him. He had no friends at school, he was a complete loner, see why he didn't want to go to school, and he was bullied every single day by a big guy called Patrick, everyone called him Big Fat Bully. He got even more angry when everyone called him Big Fat Bully, no one really cared though.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Xavier just crashed into a bunch of trees, he is no longer a bird anymore, he has turned back into a person. "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!! IM HURTING EVERYWHERE!!!! IM DYING!!!!" Xavier yelled. He fell from tree to tree, down, down, down, down, till he hit the ground, he felt like he was dying. He had cuts and blood Everywhere, he even broke his right leg and his left wrist during falling down heaps of trees, and he also really hurt his back from landing on it from the fall.

Xavier opened his eyes, he was surrounded by trees, his whole body was aching so much he felt like he was on fire. He didn't know what to do. " ok, time to go to a hospital, in New York. Ok, how will I get out of here? Right, I have a power, ok, turn into a kookaburra." He had his hopes up that this would work, it didn't.

He thought for a moment, "Hmmmmmmm, why? Why is this happening?" He really needed to get out of there, so, he did a little test run, he was going to try to be a dinosaur. "Dinosaur!" He yelled, he wasn't sure what was gonna happen,I bet you can guess what happened, don't you?, wait for a second to think of what happened before reading on. Nothing happened. Did you know that was gonna happen, probably right?

Anyway, he looked around, he was gonna have to walk, but, 'am I in the middle of this forest, how far in am I?' He thought. He tried to get up, he struggled, his whole body aching even more while he tried to get up, he couldn't. He looked around again, he saw a waterfall, about 50 meters away, he got on all fours, and started to crawl. His legs and arms stung a bit more, he didn't care, he kept crawling till he got there, which took him about 10 minutes. As soon as he got there, he put his hands in the water and putting it to his mouth and slurped. His stomach roared with hunger when the water touched his lips, he just ignored it, and just kept slurping the water.

As soon as he finished slurping he had a flashback. "Xavier, stop playing with that ball, if you don't, YOURE NOT GONNA GET ANY DINNER!!!!!!, " Xavier cried, he was only 4 years old, the next day he was back at the adoption centre.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry, all my chapters are like, really short, sorry. But please enjoy!