Chapter 2

All The Flashbacks-Chapter 2

Xavier got a shock from that flashback. He still remembered that day like it was yesterday, but it was 11 years ago. He burst into tears, he absolutely detested that family, that family was the worst, that lady yelled at Xavier every single second of the day and the father hit him, he cried every second of the day, when he was at that place, his favorite time was bedtime. He got some peace and quiet all night, he loved it. He stayed with that family for one week, he didn't think they should be parents at All.

"XAVIER, STOP WATCHING TV, ITS BAD FOR YOUR EYES, PLAY OUTSIDE!!!!!" Xavier just had another flashback. That day, he was outside all day, riding his bike, his legs were tired he needed a rest. He rode home, put the bike away and sat on the couch and turned on the tv. 5 minutes later, his 120th mum came and yelled at him. He went outside and flew away as a butterfly and told the adoption centre, he was 10 then. She was his 2nd worst mother that he has Ever had.

During Xavier's time, he was adopted 214 times. Every single time he was adopted by the worst sort of parents you could Ever meet. The were all nice in the reviews, but they were just acting, when Xavier went home with them, they were nice for a day and night, then they became all nasty and mean. His longest time with a parent was about....8 days. Those parents hit him every time he spoke. He hated them.

" XAVIER, DONT YOU DARE TALK, IF YOU DO, YOULL GET A BEATING AS WELL AS NO DINNER!!!!" That is how that mother was like, the one that took him 8 days to go to the adoption centre. He only talked when he was in bed, he was always afraid of getting a beating.