Chapter 8

Afterwards-chapter 8

Xavier went to school the next day, he got bullied yet again by Patrick, he controlled himself and stopped his anger. He went to class, and there were 2 new kids there. Their names were Molly and Noah. They had absolutely no friends at all besides themselves. So Xavier introduced himself.

2 months later

----------------

Xavier flew to school, and walked out of the bathroom. He went to his locker to get his books for school. " hey Xav, how are ya, how's your little hut?" Asked Noah. " yeah my huts fine, I'm fine, how are you noah?" Asked Xavier. " yeah I'm fine, oh hello Molly, come and talk to me and your Boyfriend. " Molly didn't like people saying Xavier was her boyfriend. But she just played along with it, " yeah I will noah." And then Molly kissed Xavier, on the Lips. " woah, so you Are boyfriend and girlfriend, cool, my two best friends, boyfriend and girlfriend, so sweet." Xavier looked a bit angry at this comment, but he didn't care. They talked for about 5 minutes till the bell went.

After School

---------------

Xavier went home, and thought about his day. He had lots of fun laughing with his friend, being kissed by his crush, everything went well. He did his Long homework, which took 2 hours to do it, no breaks. Then he cooked some fish, and ate it, the. Had some berries for dessert. Then he thought about his girlfriend, Isabella. She didn't go to his school or anything, they just met at the shops one day, not like he actually goes to the shops.

They've dated for 1 month. Yes, he has a girlfriend and has a crush on his best friend, how weird is that right?

5 years down the track

---------------------------

Xavier is married to Isabella, has two kids, Mikey, and Eilla, Mikey's 3 and Eilla is 2. Xavier is still best friends with Noah and Molly. Xavier is a lawyer, and Isabella is a preschool teacher, Isabella isn't going to work anymore to look after her two children.

63 years down the track

---------------------------

Xavier and Isabella are both 83, and they both die of old age. Mikey and Eilla are both married and has 5 children each, but I'm not gonna say what they're names are, there is too many. They both have retired and they both have grandchildren, 6.

The End