Chapter 4

The Second Day- Chapter 4

Xavier suddenly woke up, his eyes were still shut, he was cold. He was not looking forward to another day of school, and wondering if he was gonna get adopted again by the worst of parents. He didn't want to open his eyes to go to school, but he had to. He opened his eyes, he got a shock, then he remembered what happened. All his muscles were so sore from making his hut yesterday, and also from picking the berries.

He started to think, what am I gonna do today? He decided to just relax for a day, like he wanted to do yesterday, but then he crashed.

He just sat up, and ate a few berries, then went outside, and looked at the waterfall. " the waterfall looks so beautiful today. Ooh, I can see fish, wow, they look amazing. Blue, orange, I think I just saw Nemo, and dory. Wow, this is amazing. Ooh, some of my bruises are gone, same with some of my cuts, wow this is cool. I'm not sore anymore, and my leg and wrist don't hurt anymore, how did this happen in one night? Doesn't matter. " he was so amazed at creation, he's never concentrated on creation before, now he is.

He picks up a stick, and looks at it. He starts sharpening the end with a rock. Now it sort of looks like a spear, he didn't know why hewas doing this at first. Then he figured out he can probably catch fish with it. He kept sharpening and sharpening it, till it was really sharp. put his foot in the water, till he hit the bottom, it wasn't really that deep, it was about as long as his arm. He picked up a longer stick, and sharpened it till it was as sharp as the other one.

He stepped right infront of the waterfall, till some fish came. He threw the spear in really hard. It hit the water and just nipped a fish, he thought to himself, it's only a first go, I won't catch a fish first go anyway. He tried 50 more times in 30 minutes, he didn't spear One fish, at all. He decided, I need something that's faster. He decided to make a crossbow. Be looked down, he saw his shoelaces on his volleys. He took one out, it was very elasticy, and laid it on the dirt. He looked around, and found a stick, and tied the shoelace to it. He got his first spear looking stick, and picked up other sticks about the same size, and made them arrows. After an hour and a half, he made 3 crossbows, with arrows. He made 40 arrows in that time. He was very proud of himself.

He walked over to the waterfall and picked up a few rocks. He started to make a wall of rocks, but left a little gap, and put some berries inside the wall. In 10 minutes there was heaps of fishing the wall. Xavier picked up another rock, and put it in the gap. " haha, the fish are trapped, " said Xavier. He picked up his bow and arrow, and shot at the fish, he caught 2 in one go. He was very excited. Then he started thinking,' how am I gonna eat this?' He decided he'd figure that out tomorrow, so he caught a few more, and went back into his hut and went to sleep.