Chapter 7

Adopting Himself- Chapter 7

His home was finished, in 12 hours, he knew what he had to do, but he wasn't sure if his power was gone forever, so he tried to be a bird, it worked. He flew above the forest, and flew southwest, because that was the way to the adoption centre. He flew and flew for 2 hours, till he got there. He sat on one of the window sills and chirped. A lady came over, and opened the window. " oh, cute little birdy, you look exhausted, I'll get you some milk, I'll be back in a minute." He straight away turned back to himself as soon as she went out of the door. She came back. " oh Xavier, we wondered where you went, never leave again, got it? Have something to eat, come on." " no Judy, I've found a home, they're really nice people, they're the ones. I just wanted to say goodbye. But there is one thing left for you to do. " Xavier replied. He whispered in her ear, " these parents can buy me food and what I need, but they don't have enough money for my school fees, so can you please continue paying them. Please?" She nodded and walked off.

He noticed it was Sunday, so he was gonna have to go to school the next day. So he flew home as fast as he could, taking a detour first, and worked out where his school was, and flew home. Then he wondered how he was to get to school, and how was he gonna do his homework. He worked out how. He was gonna fly to school and into the boys toilets ( the windows were always open ) and turn back into a boy in one of the cubicles.

He went home, put some bamboo sticks in the ground and hammered a little plank to each of the bamboo sticks. Then did the same thing, but longer bamboo sticks and picker plank, he just made a chair and table. He went outside, caught a few fish, picked some more berries, put them in their rightful place. Made his fire, cooked a fish, ate it and went to sleep.