Three.

Jiwon's

I look at Hyerin face, June face and then my-wife-to-be face. We're here for maybe 30 minutes and no one say anything. Seriously? What's going on with people?

"HELLO?!! DID U GUYS FORGOT HOW TO TALK?!" I shouted which made all the students at the cafeteria look at us. I dun care duh. Im fabulous and I knew it.

"Yah! Why the fuck did you shout jiwon?" SaRa ask me with her serious face. Still pretty duh..

"Aish sorry. I just don't like awkward moments. All of us are here but no one say anything. Aishh. Waeyo?" I asked them while blinking my eyes.

"Aish nothing, hyung. You know my omma call me just now and she wanted ALL of us go to the wedding boutique that she suggest after school." June said.

"Okay.. then what is the problem? Of course we have to go to the weddings boutique. We will get married less then a week you guys know." I said with my lower voice.

"The problem is, we doesn't expect to get married on this age Kim Jiwon." Hyerin said with her serious face. This kid are really scary..

"and we don't even love each other." SaRa said. My heart.. is breaking.. into a thousand pieces..

June's

"and we don't even love each other." SaRa said. I can't help but broken. Yep, I love my wife-to-be but I'm pretty sure that it's just a love at one side. Aish..

++ weddings boutique

"Ha! There you guys are! Haish! Ppali ppali! Don't waste any time!" Shouted Mrs Kim. Today I see only ommas are here. I mean, my omma, Mrs Lee and Mrs Kim. Our ommas quickly pulled Hyerin and SaRa to choose their wedding dress. While me and jiwon hyung just nodding for everything.

"Jiwon! June! Look at you guys wife-to-be! Is this dress okay for them?" I heard Mrs Lee calling us so we just go to them. Once we arrived, they leaved us. And i be like; OH MY GOD.. Is she even a human?! I can't stop staring at her with her white wedding dress.. omma.. your son is in love!

"Yah june don't stare! Heish.." ops.. Am i showing up my excitement? So, I quickly look at SaRa and pretending like I was looking at her. Play hard to get ya knowww.

Hyerin's

"Yah june don't stare! Heish.." I said after finding that he's staring at me? But I was wrong. He actually stare at SaRa unnie. No wonder.. she's double triple prettiest then me. Chill dear heart..

"Jiwon-ah! Close your mouth pabo! Flies will make a family in there ya know!" I pulls a jokes on jiwon to covered my embarrassing statement just now. HOW CAN I SAY HE'S STARING AT ME WHEN HE ACTUALLY STARING AT AN ANGEL BESIDES ME!

"Oh.. uh.. mian.. you look pretty.."

"Oh thanks I al--"

"Not you, kid." HOW DARE YOU BREAKING MY HEART JIWON!

"Don't say that duh, jiwon! She's your lil sister!" SaRa unnie said. Aish, I can't feel the happiness anymore.. this really breaking my heart and ruined my moods..

"Gwenchana. Jiwon is right. I'm just a kid." I said while entering the fitting room to changed to my normal outfit. Now I don't feel like I want to get married to anyone.. eventho he's my crush.. ah! He love someone else! Maybe SaRa unnie? Aish..

"Eh? Already choose your wedding dress, baby?" Omma ask as I go to her with my normal outfit.

"Just let june choose it. I don't mind. Everything that I wear is just the same. I'm just a 14 years old. A lil kid." I said. Our Ommas faces suddenly changed.

"What happen hyerin? You seems sad.." ask Mrs Koo aka my mother-in-law-to-be.

"Nothing happen aunty.. I'm just thinking that's it.." I said. Lying with my fake smile.

"This is all your fault jiwon! Look now hyerin is being sad! What kind of brother you are?!" I heard SaRa screaming at Jiwon.

"I want to take a fresh air for a while." I said while bow to them and walking outside. Why that Koo Junhoe always messing with my feelings? Sometimes he's very nice but at the other time he's so cold! Even ice can melt, but not him! Love at the one side is killing me..

"Hyerin?" I heard one voice that kinda familiar to me.. June?

"Of course I'm Hyerin. SaRa unnie is inside there." I said sarcastically while pointing to the boutique. I can be cold too, ya know..

"Yo Koo-to-be Hyerin!!" And that voice is belonged to one and only my useless brother.

"Awh hyerin-ah. I'm sorry okay. I'm just wanna pulls a jokes on you just now. Please forgive your cutest brother ~" jiwon said while making his not-so-cute aegyo.

"Trust me. You are so beautiful in that wedding dress." SaRa unnie said while smiling widely. I just gave her my 50-50 smile. I don't know I should smile or mad because it really sound like they're pulling a joke on me.

"Don't show us that smile. Smile happily. Like, 'yay! Im gettin' married with the most handsome man ever in this world!' Hah, like that." June said. I made an eyeroll to him. Sassy diva is back, huh.

"Eiyyyy june eiyy." Jiwon said while showing his disgusting face.

"Handsome? Errr please.. I need dustbin (hanbin? 😂) now! I feel like I want to vomit!" SaRa unnie said with her joking tone.

"Mwo? You pregnant?! Omo omo! Hyung! You're so inpatient hyung aigooo." June said which made I shook my head. His brain are so dirty, duh!

"Eiy june! Dirty brain!!" SaRa unnie said while knocking June's head. Again, it breaking my heart..

"Yah yah don't too sweet with MY wife-to-be okay!" Jiwon said while side hugging unnie. Awh.. I'm jealous.. SaRa Unnie looks at Jiwon with 'what-do-you-think-you-are-doing' glare.

"Hands off!" SaRa unnie shouted at Jiwon while I just gave them my fake laugh.

How can I laugh when our secrets will going to be revealed? Even now they can't accept us, how when they know about our dark secrets? They will go, leaving us alone, rite? Once they know about us, me and jiwon is going to be left. I have to get ready for that. I will try to forget June and not falling love with him. But, how can I? He's so fabulous till my heart go crazy! Awh Hyerin, remember! He will throw you after he knows your secret!