❗️Twelve.

[MATURE CONTENT ALERT!]

Jiwon's.

"Beep!" My phone beeping.

I reached my phone and look at it.

Oh hanbin!

Oh.. crap..

That was..

My tears fall from my eyelashes.

Pain.

Hurt.

I don't know what to say anymore.. one by one bad things happen to me.. why.. what did I do wrong?!

I must go back to Korea. I must tell them.. even if they already happy now.. I won't mind anymore..

June's.

Oh jesus! My head are so hurt! Godamn it..

I open my eyes.

AND I SAW SARA IS SLEEPING BESIDE ME AND WE ARE FUCKING NAKED!

I quickly sit down.

What have we done?!!

This is not right! THIS IS SO WRONG!

Flashback..

I know we are drunk. We are completely drunk. We just dance on the dance floor.. but then I saw Hyerin.

Yes! I finally found her! (Get it? June see SaRa as Hyerin.)

I grabbed her waist.

"I miss you.. so much.." I start smelling her hair..

I miss her.. I just can't!

I quickly brought 'Hyerin' to the nearest room. I pushed her to the bed and I crawled up to her body.

I start leaving hickeys at her body.

She moaned.

Ahh.. I missed her so much..

I start kissing her roughly yet passionate.

She reply my kiss.

I bit her bottom lips, asking for entrance, and she gladly open her mouth.

I quickly swirl my tongue with her, and travelled her mouth. She maked out the soft moan.

I break the kiss and started to removed all of our clothes..

End Flashback..

"Oh my god.. what have I done.." I said to myself.

Then I feel SaRa makes a sign that she's going to wake up. And there she is open her eyes. She look at me then look around. She look at herself.

"KOO JUNHOE! WHAT.. WHAT HAVE.. WHAT HAVE WE DONE?!!!" She shouted at me.

"let's get out from here first." I said. SaRa just nodded even though I can see her worried face. We wear our clothes back and went back home.

> Home <

SaRa's

"Damn it June.. what have we done.. what if Jiwon and Hye find out about this? What if I'm getting pregnant..?!! I don't want your child! I don't love you!" I said to June. He just messing his hair.

"I don't love you either. This was a mistake okay? I can't even blame all on you since you are so fucking drunk yesterday, you even told me that I'm sexy! Haish I shouldn't drinking yesterday.. I was really drunk.. and I thought you were Hyerin.. I missed her! Now what we gonna do.. argh!" June said.