Thirteen.

+ one month later..

Jiwon's.

It's been a month since I came to our house. After I told SaRa and June about everything, I decided to stay at my friend's house, Donghyuk.

Donghyuk is June's friend as well. I wanted to stay at Jinhwan's place but then he told me he's at his hometown, Jeju with our friends, Hanbin.

They're dating each other I guess?

So, I'm staying with Donghyuk.

And It's sucks because Dong always ask about June and everything.

"Come on, hyung. You can't run from your problem, okay?" He said. I put my chopsticks down.

"I'm not running from anything, I already told what I must, so--"

"But hyung, listen. You still leave SaRa with a bunch of questions on her head, seems like you tied her with a rope, okay? At least if you really wanna let her go, tell her. Not hiding, hyung." Donghyuk said. I sigh.

I just.. I don't know anymore. I do loves SaRa. I mean so much. But I never thought that June will do something like that towards someone who I loves.

After Hyerin died, everything is getting messed. No one would told me what to do or what I shouldn't do.

I'm just lost, somehow.

"Then, what you want me to do?" I asked Donghyuk.

"If you really wanna let her go, then tell her nicely. Done it with manners. Hyung, you take her from her family nicely, so if you wanna give her to her family's back, you have to give it nicely, too." He answered while sipping his tea.

I nodded. 

"Fine. I told her after I finishing my meal." I said.

> Home <

I'm just about to knock the door when suddenly I heard someone shouting, inside the house.

"I TOLD YOU I DON'T WANT THAT CHILD!" That was June's voice, obviously.

"THIS CHILD IS INNOCENT JUNE! DON'T YOU FEEL BAD TO KILL TIIS CHILD?!!! IT'S OUR FAULT, NOT THE BABY!" Then there's SaRa's voice.

Baby? Innocent? What're they talking about?

I pull the door thumb and surprisingly, the door is opened up.

"J..jiwon..?" I looked at her face.

I miss you..

"Jiwon..? What are you.. doing here..?" She asked me.

"I wanna to say something to you, actually. But then I heard you guys shouting. What's the problem, by the way?" I ask, while smiling.

Fake one, of course.

SaRa quickly bring me into the house, and shut the door.

"I'm pregnant, Jiwon.. his child." SaRa said while pointing to June.

June just stare at both of us. His face was full of eagerness, but he's still handsome by the way..

Okay forget about that.

"I don't want that baby. You're not the one who I thought I'm doing sex, with, dude. We're drunk. I can't think straight. I really missed Hye. And my mind told me that you are Hyerin. And it's your fault I'm getting drunk as well! You--"

"Enough june! There's no used you blame all on her." I said. SaRa is already about to cry, even she hide it, I still can feel it.

"Don't you remember, because this "blame all on others" attitude, Hyerin's die?! Discuss it carefully." I said, trying to control my madness.

"Then what you want us to do, hyung?! WHAT?!" June shouted.

"You want that baby, SaRa?" I asked her while raising my eyebrows.

"N..no.. I don't.. but I don't wanna kill this baby, either.. this kid is innocent.." she said, while tears dropped from her eyes.

"Then, you keep that baby. After you giving birth to the baby, I take care of the baby. All the cost, is under me. All I want you guys to do, is take care of the baby." I said.

They just nodded, listening to my words.

SaRa's.

"Will you stay here until this baby born?" I ask Jiwon while swept away my tears.

"If that what you want.. then I will.. but then.. after you fully recovered, I want both of you to get marry." He said, which made me and June shocked.

"What.. WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!" I asked him with my raised voice.

Why would I marry June?

Is this mean Jiwon would let me go?

I don't love June!

I hate him!

"After this baby born, officially , both of us will gets divorced. I already told your parents about this, and actually this is my main reason I came here, today. But, when the things become like this, I decided to postpone our divorces, for that baby. And for my insecurities for our baby." He said. Again, I burst into tears.

"I won't agree, hyung. I won't marry her! We won't get marry! Are you insane? I love hyerin, hyung! Not this kid!" June said.

"You loves her after she's gone? Accept the fact that she's died, June! And, you should be responsible for what you have done! You touched SaRa!" Jiwon shouted.

I quickly patted his back.

I miss this kind of things.. I miss touching him..

All of us suddenly in a quiet mood.

"Okay. I'll do it. Like what you ask us to do. But, hyung.. can you at least bring me to my wife's grave? Please.." June suddenly break the quiet atmosphere.

I nodded.

"Me too.. I wanna see her grave too.." I said.

Jiwon nodded.

"Sure. But before we get there, we have to back to my parents house first. It was Hyerin last wish. She want her husband to blow her candle." Jiwon said.

[A/N] : I've watched a movie that everyone has a candle or i dont know what people call it 😂 so, in that movie, the lights from the candle will be blowed, if the owner of the candle(?) died. I'm sorry if it was weird, but yeah. I'm not racist anyway 😂

".. then.. till now, no one blowed her candle?" June ask.

"No. Omma keeps light it back when it's getting blowed by a wind or what. So, packed you guys stuff, and let's go." Jiwon said.

And both of us go and pack what we have to pack.

> Kim's House <

June's.

"..finally we can let her go.. go june.." omma said.

I nodded then I went to the cabinet. I can see there's her pic, smiling, on the wall. With her candles still lighten.

"I'm sorry for making you sad.. I'm sorry for breaking my promise towards you.. I'm sorry I couldn't done my responsibility as your husband.. I'm sorry.." I said. Then I cry.

It's hurts.

So much..

I just don't know why, I suddenly could feel her touch..

I missed her..

I wanna hugs her..

But it's too late.. She's gone..

My wife is gone..

"Wait for me.." I said, then I blowed on her candle.

I could hear that omma is crying, SaRa is crying, and Jiwon hyung is sobbing.

I wish I could turn the time.. I wish I can hold her, without letting her go anywhere..

But now, everything is too late..