Six.

4 month later...

Hyerin's

I'm focusing on my phone before I heard something noisy in Jiwon and SaRa's unnie room.

"June? Did you heard that?" I asked june who are busy fixing his hair. Seriously? In this morning?

"Huh? Isn't that from hyung's room?" June asked me. Now, I already get his 100% attention.

"I think so.. let's go and check them duh. Sounds like they're having a fight right now.." I said. June just nodding and quickly pulls me to jiwon's room. I just follow him since he's pulling me.

"Hyung? SaRa? Is everything all right?" June ask while knocking the door. I just standing behind june and waiting for what will happen next.

"Seems like everything is all right to you right now?!" SaRa's unnie shouted as she open the door.

Author's

"What happens?" Hyerin ask SaRa. While Jiwon is trying to control his feelings.

"That jiwon. Happily go and meet his ex! He told me that he have some works with hanbin but someone sent me a picture of him and her ex having a beautiful lunch together! While I'm dying here waiting for him till I don't even take my lunch! And guess what. Now already 8pm. We should have dinner! And I don't even eat anything since this morning!!" SaRa shouted while staring at Jiwon.

"Yah! I am doing my works with hanbin! Yes I admit it that I saw her! She's the one who ask me to accompany her for lunch! And for your information, I don't even eat! I just drinking a water!" Jiwon said, with half shouted tone.

"Yah jiwon.. chill! Don't be like this! Breath in, breath out.." hyerin said as she hold jiwon's hand and patting his back.

No jiwon, please control your feelings.. Hyerin says to herself.

"Seems like I care?! You still meet her! And you are smiling like you are single and available!" SaRa shouted again.

"Yah yah! Settled carefully! No need to shout! He is your husband!" June said, trying to stopped the fight between SaRa and Jiwon.

Don't get mad Jiwon, don't show it. Don't feel it. One wrong move and everyone will know! Control your anger! Jiwon motivated himself.

"I'm tired so, let me go." SaRa said while looking at her wedding ring.

"Yah! Yah! Don't till it be like this! Oh god this is getting worst!" June said while staring at SaRa.

"I wont." Jiwon said, trying to calm his self.

"Oh, why not? I never accept this marriage to be honest. I'm being forced by my feelings! I don't even love you! You are nothing to me! You ar--"

"THAT'S IT!" Jiwon shouted, cutting SaRa's words while punching the wall.

"Yah jiwon! Stop! Don-- YAH! COME HERE BACK!" Hyerin words are cutted by jiwon. He suddenly run away with his car.