Ten.

SaRa's.

It's been a week since four of us get into that big fight, and since that, both me and June shared the sames room, but he sleeps on the couch, of course. Both Hyerin and Jiwon were always tried to explained everything but then June keep avoiding us to heard them,

"Once a liar, forever will lying."

That's what June always told me.

We are still in the same house, but, me and June always avoiding them..

Today, it's being a third day since I always have headache, and vomiting.

I feel weak. I don't even know what is wrong with me. I feel ill, but I didn't get fever or even cold.

I miss Jiwon.. I miss how he's always there when I need him.. I miss how he always make me laugh watching his worrying about anything..

But, he lied.

He even cheat on me with his own sister, who are actually my friend..

They betrayed me..

"Aish this head.. always spinning around here and there.." I said while holding my head.

"Yo asshole, I buy it for you. Go and check it in the toilet." I heard June starting the conversation.

I open my eyes and quickly sit on my bed.

"What in the world you think you're handing me a pregnancy test?" I asked him while looking at the "thing" that June gave me.

"And wow dickhead, you even buy this thing? Are you going insane or what?" I said again while raising my eyebrows.

"Yeah be happy the greatest Koo Junhoe here buy you this lady thingy. Now go the fuck to the toilet and check it." He said, cold as usual.

I rolled my eyes and just follow his order since I'm not in mood to start a fight.

....

Double line?

"Yo dude, I checked it and what the fuck it shows me double line, anyway?" I said after I do what I must.

"Godamnit! You're pregnant, bitch!" He said.

"Wo wo wo since when you become a doctor?!" I dumbly asked.

He flick my forehead.

"What was that for?!" I ask.

"Ergh you dumbass."

"Whatever, I need to tell Jiwon. He must be--"

"Why will he be happy? He cheated. Remember? He don't want your child, anyway." He said while looking directly on me.

"W...what do you mean? This is his baby.. why won't he be happy..?" I asked, with tears in my eyes.

"Should I remind you again? He lie. He cheated. With. My. Wife." He said.

I'm crying.

I don't even know why am I crying, but yeah..

So I guess.. it just mummy, and you my baby..

I hold my belly..

"You don't love Hyerin anymore?" I suddenly ask him. I'm just curious. He's being hated them.

"Let's just not to talk about it." He said.