Nine.

"I will never leave kim hyerin only because of this problem. For me, someone who run from problems is such a coward. Now kim hyerin. You're my wife. You're my Mrs Koo. Don't keep any problems by yourself. I know, maybe you still can't accept me as your husband.. but,.." he stop for a while and look directly into my eyes.

He hold my hand and taking a deep breath, "no matter what, we already being a husband and wife. You are my responsibility now. I have to take care of you, Hyerin." He continued his words.

I wonder.. why did he taking care of me? We both being forced to get married. He don't even love me. (I mean, seriously? CAN'T YOU SEE THAT HE LOVES YOU?! Okay I'm getting emotional. Continue reading~)

"I told you. He will never leaves you, hyerin." SaRa unnie said to me.

"Thank god.. God is the best planner, that's why he sent June for you, Hyerin." Jiwon said while smiling widely to me.

"Not forget to mention my pretty wife hehe." Jiwon said again and SaRa unnie just smile at him.

"Glad everything is okay now.." omma said while smiling..

++

Author's

And they leave happily. They will always be together no matter how hard the situation are. Day by day, the truth has been revealed that they've crush on each other since before they getting married. They're so happy till one day, Hyerin get a phone call from US, where Hyerin and Jiwon born at..

Hyerin's

"Yes?" I picked up my phone.

"Mrs Hyerin?" Someone at the other line ask. I looked back at the number. It was a private number?

"Yes, talking. Who is this?" I ask back.

"This is Inspector Taehyung for your uncle big case. I need you and your brother to come to the police station to give somes evidence.. when can you guys make it here?" He said which made I shocked a little.

"I will ask my brother first then I will confirm back later. Can you give me your number? I can't contact you back since you're using private number." I said.

"Yes, sure." And he gave me his number. I thanked him before he ended up the call. I make a decision to text Jiwon and tell him about this, and we've make a promise to meet at the playground since we want to discuss just two of us first.

++ at night

"Do we really have to meet here?" I ask jiwon.

"Then? I only think about this place. No people could see us here." Jiwon said. I nodded.

"Okay, do we have to go? What if uncle want to kill us again after he saw us?" Ask me while looking at jiwon.

Author's

"I don't think he will tried to kill us again, hye." Jiwon said to Hyerin.

"But.. I'm scared, Jiwon.. what if--"

"No, no. He won't. He is 100% under police control. He won't able to touch us, hye." Jiwon said, cutting Hyerin words.

Both Kim Jiwon and Kim aka Koo Hyerin were too focused on their discussion till they didn't realize, there's someone, standing behind them, not too far from them.

June's

Damn it! I knew it! They're something wrong with them!

I entered my house then quickly throw myself at the couch.