Down The Rabbit Hole

Soo-Yoon flinches as she puts the icepack to her forehead. She knew he was a delinquent, but couldn't he have a slight amount of chivalry to knock her out gently? When Soo-Yoon woke up she was at the police office and they called her roommate to come pick her up. They asked her for a description of the person who assaulted her, but once she said Amias' name both police officers paled and brushed her off saying she was fine so they don't have to press charges.

            She is totally not 'fine'! She's pretty sure the headbutt he gave her made her lose three IQ points!

            Her roommate comes in with their dinner and some aspirin. The girl sits down across from Soo-Yoon at the table and begins eating her meal of macaroni and cheese.

            “I still can't believe you ran into Amias' and made it out alive. Especially someone like you who always overreacts to about anything,” She says while texting with her other hand.

            “I do not overreact,” Soo-Yoon mumbles.

            Her roommate is the first to finish with her meal and leave the room. She comes back out this time with a facial mask on. Soo-Yoon glances up at her.

            “How much was that face mask?”

            “Hm, about twenty something,” She responds.

            Soo-Yoon sighs and continues to eat her meal. The two were bi-polar opposites. Sometimes she wonders if the college purposely put them together to rub in her face how much of a social life she lacks. Her roommates name is Edith Birch, the first time they met was freshman year and that was because they were put together as roommates. They both decided to stick to each-other, because even though they were bi-polar opposites, they were able to get along. There are many ways to describe Edith, she definitely came to this college by money and not academic, not saying she's dumb. But, she's not the smartest person out there. Oh, there is one thing about Edith that always changes and that's her boyfriends. There would always be a change in guy, Edith was very picky about her men. Which is why she would usually have a lot of knots-, why doesn't she have a lot of knots?

            Soo-Yoon's spoon was near her mouth before stopping. She face was frozen as she looked at Edith's string of fate.

            There was no knots! Why is there no knots!? Usually there's at least four on her string! There was none today! Soo-Yoon blinks at her as she continues to massage her face lightly with the mask.

            “Um, Edith. Did you get a boyfriend?”

            At the question Edith's face turns a dark red.

            She never blushes! Edith has never blushed over a guy!

            “A-Actually, I have.” She begins to twiddle with her fingers. “I met him two months ago, and we have been officially dating for two weeks.” Edith then squeals making Soo-Yoon jump. “At first I dated him cause he was rich, but now I really like him! He's a gentle man, thinks of me before himself, and has a soft spot for children.” She sighs to herself with a dreamlike stare. “I-I might even love him.”