Antonio

So Mitsy is Mexican & she's not lesbian. She's really pretty & seems like a really cool girl to hang with but.... she looks like she's upset about something. I wish I could have a one on one with her & get to know her better.

"So Antonio you want to go with me to the store im going to buy a pack of cigarettes."

"Chill i ain't trying to walk to the store with you."

"I'll go with you Diosa."

"Thanks Marcus, since your friend over here wants to be rude & extra for no fucking reason. Lets go."

"Yo what the fuck is good with her?"

"Don't pay mind to her. She just really hates when people don't do what she wants. Kind of a control freak but thats when she has her moments, she's actually really nice & chill.
Mitsy saids trying to defend her friend.

"Why didn't you go with her Mitsy?

"She aint even tell me she was going or even asked me to go with her for that matter."

That Diosa girl got an attitude on her, I dont like females like that. But Mitsy, well Mitsy seems to be the opposite of Diosa. She's more the type to want to be asked if she wants to do something rather than be told what to do & when to do it.

"So you still got that xbox360 Mitsy?"

"Yea but I don't really play it no more, mostly just use it for netflix."

"Why is that?

"Cause the only games I play are fighting games & I passed them already so I play when ever im bored."

Well that might be how Rodrigo & Mitsy became friends then. Besides that i still see nothing else they would have in common Rodrigo's a horny idiot & Mitsy is like that girl next door you cant help but fall for but also one of those im so out of your league type of girls.

"So Mitsy you have any brothers or sisters?"

"Yea I have a brother."

"Yea but her brother's been locked up for a while."

"Shut the fuck up Sergio! Who asked you?"

"Hahah my bad I didn't know it was a secret."

"That was fucked up Sergio. I just met her maybe she didn't want me to know all that yet."

"Nah its fine Antonio, everyone kind of knows already. Its just the way Sergio's dumbass said it as if my brother don't matter cause he's locked up."

"Damn chill my bad i ain't mean it like that." Sergio saids in an annoyed to e

"Who's your brother?"

"You might know him. His name is Jose Carlos."

"Is he morenito with curly hair, he look kind of Dominican?

"Yeah. You know him?"

"Yeah he used to hang out with my cousin Daniela, back when they were in high school."

"Ooh yeah whats good with your cousin?"

"Shut the fuck up Rodrigo. My cousin got a man."

"So I can be her side piece haha I don't mind."

"Hey hows your girlfriend Jasley doing Rodrigo?"
Mitsy saids trying to annoy Rodrigo & kill his dique game.

"Hahahah yo for real hows Jasley?"

"Hormonal as fuck. I cant deal with Jasley Pregnant she's a pain in the ass."

Rodrigo got his 17 year old girlfriend Jasley pregnant about 4 months ago but he likes to act like he's single & can get girls.
When in reality he can only get little high school girls. If Jasley knew Rodrigo was here with 2 girls on his porch she would flip. Ive seen Jasley probably like 3 times & she is crazy to the max.

"Jasley still doesn't like you Mitsy.
Rodrigo saids trying to be a jerk & get under Mitsy's skin

"Haha I really don't give a fuck. Hahaha."

"Why doesn't Jasley like Mitsy?"

"He's stupid as girl friend doesn't like me because im friends with Rodrigo. Her & Diosa fought like a month before she got pregnant."

"Ooh yeah Diosa's the girl that fucked Jasley up in Andrew's back yard hahahahaha."

"Yo fuck up Sergio. Jasley got some hits in too."

"Jasley & Diosa fought in Andrew's backyard? Why wasn't i invited to go watch?"

"Cause you was working at that time."

"Ooh damn ya got the video?"

"Nah Diosa has it in her phone maybe she'll show it to you when she gets back."

Just as Mitsy saids that Diosa & Marcus walk up to the house. Diosa looks like if someone had been bitting on her lips for like 5 minutes & Marcus has a retarded smile on his face as if he did something & knows everyone going to notice.

"Diosa. Antonio wants to see the video of your fight with Jasley."

"Ooh yea sure here."

"Why did you & Jasley fight anyways?"

"Because Rodrigo posted a video of me & him hanging out on snapchat & Jasley saw it & messaged me talking shit."

"So Jasley wanted to fight you because of Rodrigo? Rodrigo must've been souped as hell 2 girls fighting for him. Hahah"

"Ewww no i was not fighting for Rodrigo. I was fighting because Jasley has a lot of mouth."

"Were you & Marcus making out?" I hear Mitsy whisper to Diosa.

"Can you tell." She whispered back

"Yeah you really can because your lips are swollen now."

Well at least now i know which of the 2 is a slut.