Prologue (edited and republished)

Dungeons, monsters, kingdom's, vast riches, in this magical medieval time period, there are the 8 elemental kingdom's, one of fire(inferno),lightning(thunder),wind (air), light(holy), water(waves), ice (snow), earth (stone) and shadow (darkness). These 8 kingdoms are in charge of protecting the peace in their own way. For if all these kingdom's should fall it shall open the void of destruction from which the 8 kingdom's have fought to keep sealed with their greatest and grandest of magic,spells and by combining their magic and spells to stop its destruction 50,000 years ago. If the seal is ever broken the 5 evil mythical beasts shall come forth and destroy this world. These 5 beasts are near impossible to kill, only the the great sages and the kings from the 8 kingdom's can even stand to their power. The 5 beasts are; the giant steel golem, the 3 headed dog of hades (cerberus), leviathan (the great beast of the sea), a giant black dragon, and the leader of the other 4, the demon king with his scythe that can kill anyone with one cut,swipe, and or slash, he is considered the most powerful being in all of the land.

This is the world of Cromaria, where magic, spells and combinations of both are used to help protect this world and for those who seek power instead of wisdom use it for evil purposes.

Each of the 8 kingdoms live in iconic places that describe their nature, the kingdom of inferno lives near a inactive volcano that won't ever erupt. the kingdom of air has their kingdom lifted in the sky and the only way to get to it is to either teleport or ride wyverns, dragons and other such beings to fly to it. The kingdom of waves is above a sea, and only can be reached via water magic or a boat. The kingdom of snow lives in the cold snowy mountains, most people who can scale the mountains to get to it must have will and determination to climb it. The kingdom of stone is a stone village protected by their own set of magic stone golems but these golems are not even a fraction of the evil mythical steel golem's power. The kingdom of darkness lives in a cave that has many glowing shards of elemental power but one does not simply take them, for kingdom only allows those it can trust to take them and use them. The kingdom of holy is a palace of light that is found in a village of peace but it got it peace by doing the necessary evil to make it that way. The kingdom of lightning is a kingdom that is enforced with lightning magic to keep it safe from dangers.

Every kingdom has a school to teach all who are determined, strong willed, and those seeking wisdom or their own dreams, which ever path they may walk. The kingdom's have their own means of punishment most kingdom's have the most crucial punishments but some of them can be forgiving in certain circumstances. Now it's not all sunshine and rainbows in Cromaria, for even tho the void was seal there are still those who are evil enough to want to break the seal, these 8 people are called the warlords of destruction, each with their own ways of getting things down. They aren't the easiest to take down, they have all 8 elemental magic and spells from the 8 kingdom's that they possess and use, despite having this much power each one possess a separate weakness, it could be a certain spell or type of magic, it could be that they can only be destroyed with one legendary weapon. but never the less when they are defeated they cease to exist from the world and they speak a language that will strengthen the demon king. These words are; "oh paníschyro vasiliá daímona párei tin psychí mou, étsi óste na prépei na epidióxei tin ekdíkisi kai na katastrépsoun aftoí pou tha sfragízetai makriá" (this is greek btw), the translation of this is; "oh mighty demon king, take my soul so that you shall seek revenge and destroy the ones who sealed you away". When this phrase is said the demon king grows stronger, the 8 warlords of destruction seek nothing else but to break the seal and open up the void, for they know their own lives do not matter. Now if the seal shall ever be broken the world will have 10,000 years to stop the demon king for he needs 10,000 years to regain all his strength and if they do not find him and kill him within that time no place will be safe from his wraith. Now back to the dungeons, there are countless dungeons in all the kingdom's, some dungeons are hard to master to beat, but those who do will get untold riches and have a shot of becoming the next king's candidate for their kingdom. But not everyone has what it takes, for these dungeons are near impossible to beat, each one will lead you on the brink of death (think of it like the dark souls series of dungeons that every person hates to die in),but those who can beat the dungeons will get treasure, glory and fame beyond their wildest dreams. At the end of each dungeon lies a door that can only be opened by saying the mythical words; "open sesame", and behind those doors lies sacred treasures and gold. Now back to the demon king, just like there are 7 warlords of destruction, there are also the 8 heroes of light, these heroes are the saviors of mankind, when they gain all the wisdom and power of the world they will then be able to fight the demon king at his maximum power, once again to seal him away for the next generation to come and fight the same battle, for the demon has never been killed even with all the power of the great sages help.