whats happening now

Its been 10,000 years since the mythical beasts have been sealed away. The kingdoms were at peace, they never had to worry about much trivial things. But their people were happy and that's what mattered to them because who can really blame them. each kingdom had there ups and downs but they valued their people and kingdom above all else. The 8 kingdoms were gathering at the kingdom of light for meeting on selecting there king's candidates, they talked for hours trying to select their pick.

While that was going on the people were living the way they wanted.Those who were gifted, determined, and strong willed learned magic and spells to help and protect their kingdoms. Magic was seen as a tool for most people, but to others they consider it an art or their way of life. these people were not like the others for they devoted their lives to their magic and spells to seek wisdom and or gain power. most magic and spell users never use a weapon unless it be a staff to help increase their magic, but the devotees of magic combined their magic and spells along with swords, daggers, as well as their bow and arrows. For a short time it seemed to better their fighting but nothing could prepare for what would happen next.

Our kingdom was attack by a group of 8 people wearing robes, at first we couldn't figure why they were attacking the kingdom until they began to use all of the 8 elemental spells and magic. It was the warlords of destruction, they planed to attack the 8 elemental kings. The kingdom became a warzone as thousands of people were massacred, and hundreds were wounded. the 8 kings fought against the warlords with all the power they had and they successfully drove off the warlords but they could not defeat as least one of them for they no longer had the 8 elemental sages with them to help. The kingdom of light was in ruins and it took a year to rebuild it back to it former magnificent self. After that year had pasted the kings were finding worthy candidates to brave into the dungeons around the world in order to become stronger so that one day they can finally take down the 8 warlords of destruction. As time flew by no one has the bravery to become a candidate for the kings, the kings were running out of options. it seemed no one had the courage, the will, determination or the fierce look in their eyes to help the kingdom anymore, for they were all scared of the warlords and their power. The morale of everyone had been depleted.

Despite all that has happened, everyone managed to continue on with their daily lives.