(fire kingdom) A friendship quarrel between 2 Boys

Kari & Hanzo: Whaaaaaaat?!

Taka: yeah, I know right, I can't believe it myself

Hanzo: Taka do you understand what this means?!

Taka: that I'm awesome?

Hanzo: no you idiot, that you are one of the very few who might have the ability to master more than just one type of magic casting!

Taka: and that means?

Kari: let me try explaining. *Clears throat* There are magic enhancers, fighters and casters who are essentially the wizards and witches, as well as most shaman, of magic users.

Taka: so I'm gifted?

Honzo: I guess you are, but imagining you as someone gift seems a bit clique.

Taka: why do you say that? Wait is it because you still think of me as a delinquent?

Honzo: no of course not! But you seemed to not care much for magic. You just only care about looking cool and other such trivial things.

Taka: Have the 5 years of us working together meant nothing to you!

Kari: um guys.

Honzo: I'm just saying you could at least act a little mature for someone who just received a blessing of incredible power. But no you hardly can grasp the concept that you now have a responsibility to uphold.

Taka: why do you care? What your jealous? Never figured you to be the jealous type?

Honzo: I'm not jealous! I just can't see how you can just obtain something you never worked hard for.

Kari: could you not argue, we are in public and...

Taka: you know I thought we were passed this but apparently not! If can't be glad for me then I suppose I don't need to be acquainted with you anymore.

Kari: guys please stop this.

Honzo: you know what fine! Leave then, I don't give damn what happens to you.

Honzo and Taka leave the restaurant in anger*

Kari: *sigh* I'm sorry you had to see, I don't know what's gotten into them.

Taka's father: let them fight, besides, there's somewhat of a myth or so that those who fight alot can sometimes become best friends.

Kari: Even if that's true it's still kind of sad to see people fight.

Taka's father: The one thing you gotta watch out for is if they kill each other, otherwise there is regret, dispair and sadness. And no one should ever have to go down that road.

Kari: well I think I lost my appetite after a 2 meals.

*Taka's father pays the bills for all the food ordered*

Taka's father: Kari before I leave there's one thing I need you to do for me.

Kari: yes?
*Taka's father whispers into Kari ears* as Kari is listening her expression goes from curious to concerned*

Kari: oh ok, well I will do my best, also when should I tell taka this?

T. Father: When he starts to become depressed and starts to doubt his abilities. He has gotten like that once and it took a certain phrase to get him out of it. I'm counting on you to help him when that day comes.

Kari: I won't let you down. *Determined look on Kari's face as her and taka's father start to head home, walking in separate directions*

*Meanwhile at Taka's house, Taka is see staring out his window*