Chapter three

How was I supposed to tell him who my brothers were when they, themselves would not recognize me? And if the did? Oh, I would be in it for sure.

But I would much rather have my brothers hate me but then help me, than me getting stuck with some weird blokes who the second they discover me, have me walk the plank.

"I'm am the youngest brother to Esteban and Fernando." I told him.

His face was thoughtful as, if he was trying to recognize the names. He thankfully gave up figuring there were too many crewmen for him to remember.

"Well then you are dismissed so that you may arrange your barracks alongside your brother and his friend." he told me.

I was about to leave when he spoke.

"Oh, and John? I will expect you here at seven in the evening for your literature lessons, if you wish to take them." he said, making me almost want to smile.

I quickly scurried out of there and into the other barrack hallways.

The rest of the crew was setting in when I passed a doorway with a familiar figure. I was about to run over and jump in his arms but of course restrained myself.

No quietly entered and set my bags down.

"Who are you?" I heard. I looked up to see that it was Fernando who had asked the question. Good, if he can not recognize me, then no one can.

Should I I lie to him, or tell him the truth?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, so this chapter is a bit short, but I had a lot of homework to complete! Should she lie and wait it out or tell them who she is from the beginning? Comment what you think!

Luv ya!

-jorgey