Me time

I grab a bowl of breakfast gruel for myself on my way out of the kitchen. No one seemed to notice my departure so that was a plus.
Pretty much the whole crew is in the galley room so I think about what I could do to take advantage of the situation. Most of the ship is quite boring, but I don't need to think twice to know where I want to check out.
I cautiously make my way through the hallways to the back of the ship where Antonio's room is. I try the door and luckily he left it unlocked. I go in and make sure to remind myself to be fast since he most likely will be back in here as soon as he finishes his breakfast.
I first look at the book titles on one of his big bookshelves. I am thrilled to discover that I can make out some of the words. I grab one titled 'Romeo and Juliet' I may be mistaken, but I believe that's a famous book, if its famous, it must be good right? I open it only to be disappointed that I do not understand anything. I place it back and think about looking again later.
I then begin to walk around, his bed sheets are tousled from getting up and still warm. The candle on his nightstand is noticeably shorter like he has been reading or writing late. I walk over to his drawers. I open the top one to discover neatly folded shirts. I was about to close the drawer when I think I heard something a few yards away. I quickly close the drawer, but a shirt is poking out. I have no time to fold it again and put it back so I simply take the whole shirt with me.
I put the shirt over the one I am wearing and walk down the hallway. False alarm. I probably could have stayed a bit longer, but I'd rather not risk it. There's always tomorrow.
I stride over to my barrack and put the shirt inside my chest. I feel tired of this long double duty period so I decide I deserve to have myself a nice nap. I kick off my boots and hop onto my hammock. I'm a bit cold so I take a blanket off of Esteban's bunk. I close my eyes peacefully and dose off.
-------------------------------------------
I'm back;)
Love ya!
-Jorgey<3