Chapter 5

I can't believe this is happening. I'm going to a ball and a stylist is coming over to pick out a dress and dress me up. The most scariest thing is that Jax is taking me somewhere after the ball.

I waited for the stylist for at least a few hours, then I heard a knock on the door." Come in" I said lightly but loud enough you could hear. The door opened slowly with a creaking noise. There stood a girl in a beautiful red dress that came to her knees. She had  wavy strawberry blonde hair, bright blue eyes, and tan skin. "Hello I'm Lowell and I am your personal stylist" she held out her hand. " Personal stylist" I said holding out my hand. We shook hands and she stepped into the room.

"Did you think this is the only big event that this pack would have"? " Well..", she looked at me smiling so I pulled up all the happiness I had left and smiled back.

"Ok so if you would take a seat we can get started" she pulled out a bunch of stuff out of her two humongous bags. This wasn't the first time I had been dressed up for something. That moment was the best moment of my life.

Flash back

Four months it took Eric to plan this ball, and still he was trying to plan things. My dress that my mother made was a midnight blue. It wasn't ball gown but it was a  gown. My hair was up in a fancy ponytail, my hair is white so it stands out.

"Miss King it is almost time are you ready" my supposably servant asked." Yes and for the last time Sara you can call me Ianna" I didn't want the servants to call me that it just didn't seem right.

I walked out of the room almost tripping in my heels. We walked to the grand hall of the castle witch led to the ball room. My heart was pounding, I wasn't used to all these people looking at me.

Then I was grabbed by the hand and led to the middle of the dance floor. I turned to who had dragged me and it was Eric." So you couldn't have asked me to dance" I said my eyes staring into his. " Would you have said yes" , " Probably not" I said joking. "Ok since your here I wanted to asked you something" I stepped back and he got down on one knee.

End of flash back

" Ok we're done, now let's go find you a dress " said Lowell as she ran to her bag grabbing two different dresses. She looked at them intensely, very focused. " This one"
she said holding up a midnight blue dress.

I started to tear up cause it had looked like the exact same as my mothers dress."Do you not like it"Lowell said concerned. " No..... I..... I love it" tears streaming down my face.
-------------------------------------------------
Hoped you guys liked
Sry I haven't posted I had writers block
😝