that stupid black paint.

"Why are you doing this, she won't even see you. Yet everything you do elevates her. Why?"

----------------------------

Lexa still didn't know that herself.

She just knew that when She saw her...everything changed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...cold.. Cold..aren't beds supposed to be warm?

"Get your face out of your bowl, bed head!".

Quickly sitting up, lexa dumbly retorts in the most calmed voice she could conjure

"I. Was. not. sleeping in my bowl Anya. "

Anya smirks
"you got a lil' bit of cereal on your chin lex. "

That's embarrassing. Lexa mumbles insults walking to the shower.

------------------------------

*cLaNg*

Slamming my locker closed. Maybe to loud. I couldn't tell with the loud music blasting through my headphones.

Feeling eyes on me.

Looking around keeping in my head, taking notes.
'definitely going to hate him'

'Gonna have to avoid that girl'

'Did he just point at me. Do I stand out to much? '

Finally finding first period.. history.

------------------------------

Did I get detention on the first day... Yep.

(I knew I was gonna hate that boy..)

Lexa didn't know this detention was going to potentially complete,fulfill, and tragically ruin her life all at the same time.

-----------------------------

Walking down the hall.. Finally done hearing 'professor' Titus. (Yeaah wirdo prefers professor)
Was done giving me a lecture.

I walk through the halls where I Think is the way out.

When I've been blinded. golden bright beams of hair flash by... Clashing of dried ceramic and spattering of paints come following after the two grunts of a brunette and blonde crashing together. Almost comically, unbelievable.

"I worked days on this! What the hell!!?". The stranger yells

Lexa well knows that she must have ran into one of those art geeks. GreAt.

Lexa still rubbing the paint off her eyes so she can open them. Not believing that this person is yelling at her even though she didn't do anything wrong yells back
"AND! You! got paint all over me!"

Lexa finally being able to see the girl looks over as the angry blondes beautiful blues look into her greens angrily, taking lexa's breath away.

Then the unexpected happened. The blondes angry facade falters, as her lips purse into an amused grimace trying to hold in laughter.. And then busting into a fit of adorable fits of giggles and snorts.

What.. The. lexa tilts her head in confusion making the blonde laugh harder holding her chest..

As she strangles out through giggles "y--you look like a --Raccoon!! "

-----------------------------

That was the introduction.  I really haven't written on wattpad for a while.. Hope you like it..  Sorry it's little but short.