The Commander

"You Have to go to school lex." Anya demanded to lexa whom was hiding under the covers, content on never leaving. Anya pulling the covers off with a frustrated sigh, revealing lexa still in her clothes from yesterday curled up in a ball hiding from the world. "why is it such a big deal; what happened to make you not wanna go to school so badly lex..?"

"I just don't want to An." lexa mumbled amgrily

"well you have to, and besides don't you wanna see that Clarke girl" Anya nudged lexa smirking trying to convince the brunette to get out of her bed.

"NO." lexa said coldly, glaring at her sister like she was a stranger.

"Lexa" Anya said firmly. "I know you're worried about your hand, but going to school shouldn't be a problem. You aren't gonna let the fools that messed with you get their way right?"  

Lexa moved in interest peekin her eyes over at her sister

"Where's 'The Commander' I know"

Lexa got out of bed stood tall on the other side of the bed looking down at Anya with a facade of stone.  "Leave me."  Lexa commanded

Anya turned to leave a smirk spreading on her face.

___________________________________________________________________________
Lexa was done playing the innocent vulnerable girl. She was gonna walk through the halls head high shoulders squared. This school was gonna be her bitch.

Love is weakness. And she forgot that. But now she remembers.

All eyes on her, she walked with a confident stride.

Heads turning.

Raven catches a glimpse. Octavia turning to see what has Her friend so enamored. Octavia's eyes widening at the sight of Lexa.
"Oh my god, she looks angry" Octavia whisper shouts to Raven.
"Deadly Angry" Raven corrects.

Bellamy Blake glaring at Lexa as if she was a threat.
Next to him Jasper , mouth shaping in an oh looking over at Clarke  across the hall with Finn.

Finn turned away from the incoming brunette . Busy with Clarke.

Clarke feeling the hall tense with whispers and wide eyes pointed in the center of hall.  She turns to look gasping.  Finn looking after. Seeing what Clarke had her eyes glued on. Than noticing Clarkes hands left him.

Clarke ran towards Lexa. Grabbing her bicep to turn her. Before she could. Lexa turned for her whipping the hand off her and getting in Clarke's space.  Faces inches away. Making Clarke flinch backward at the threatening stare.

"Yes,  Clarke."  Lexa asked Firmly.

Clarke shivered at the way Lexa said her name. Trying to catch her breath from hurrying to Lexa.
Clarke looked around at the crowd and then stared up at Lexa.

Lexa then glared at all the people in the hall and they all turned quick to what they were.   Everyone going back to their conversations.

"I just .. wanted to say sorry." Clarke said eyes fluttering over lexas bruises and cuts.

"Exactly what are you sorry for, Clarke?"

"For Finn."

Lexa gave Clarke a smirk. "He's not your dog right?"

Clarke frowned at that "no." Clarke said irritated.

"If he's not a clueless animal ,Than why are you apologizing for his actions."

Clarke was dumbfounded.

Lexas facade softens. "Your not responsible for your boyfriend, Clarke." Lexa said before her face turned bitterly amused and she leaned in over Clarke to say "So stop picking up his Shit."

Clarke looked at Lexa like a child as Lexa backed away with a smile

Lexa shaking her head chuckling at Clarke's Flustered look. Walking away.

Raven and O ran up to Clarke , hooking their arms under Clarke's pulling her along.

"Your telling us Everything. Right Now." Raven demanded looking at Octavia nod determined.

"We have Class , guys! ". Clarke said exasperated.

"At lunch." Octavia corrected. Raven nodding at O.

"Yeah at lunch" Raven said to Clarke with determination to know everything that was said between her and Lexa.

"Break!" O and Raven say as they go their separate ways leaving Clarke, moving her hand against her face , letting a sigh out.

__________________________
"Your dog?" Octavia asks Clarke nodding. "What is that supposed to mean, he's obviously not a dog."

"I think it was meant as a metaphor." Clarke said tiredly as if it was obvious.

"Makes sense." Raven states

"Please explain" Octavia asks confused.

Clarke groans.

Raven explains instead. "Lexa means that Clarke has been pretending like he is some innocent clueless dog that doesn't know right from wrong. And to stop picking up after his messes and thinking he just didn't know what he was doing, because he in fact does know what he is doing." Raven explains. "you get me O?"

Octavia looks in thought before replying. " yeah....yeah it does make sense"

Clarke glares at her friends who don't realize how they sound.

"Finn is not a dog guys!" Clarke scolds them.

"We know Clarke." Octavia assures.

"But you have to admit, you have kinda been ignoring all thing Finn has been doing." Raven says hesitantly.

Clarke giving raven a look of disbelief.  Looking over to see what Octavia thinks.

When Octavia nods with a tight lipped smile. Clarke gets up and leaves in frustration.

Angrily dumping her tray and stacking it with the rest. Not having even touched the food on it.

Passing Lexa entering.

Lexa slowly but confidently looking around for a place to seat.
Seeing Raven waving her over. She walks toward them. Raven thinking she's accepting . But Lexa just gives her a kind smile and wave and passes them. Ravens face dropping.

Lexa just couldn't sit there anymore. But she still had to find a place to sit.

As Lexa looked around she sees the girl that looked out of place with the punk stoner kids and waved and winked at her the day she sat on the school step and had a break down .

-------------end

Sorry it's been a while. I didn't think anyone liked this. But I had to fix some of the mistakes in grammar and point of view 😬. There will be more Very Soon. So "stay tuned"
But I hope you enjoy. 😁