Sure As Hell.

Giggles filled the art hall.

Lexa lifted her hand to her face trying to figure out why she must look so funny to the blonde.

Pulling her hand from her face seeing black paint on her fingers.. Stupid black paint.

The blonde tried to control her laughter handing me a rag.

Normally lexa would have rejected the act of kindness, in anger or shoved and insulted a stranger who had just laughed at her. But she couldn't conjure up such an emotion towards the blonde.

Silence filled the hall as lexa wiped her face and neck and attempt to get it off her clothes, till the blonde motioned towards the mess of paint and what used to be a piece of art. "What a mess. " she noted and looked at me and smirked "it seems only fair you help clean it up. "

Lexa was dumbfounded, rendered speechless. No one makes Lexa Woods speechless.
Lexa could barely get a word out as she just gave a curt nod.

The blonde walked into the class she had walked out of previously bringing out the supplies needed to clean up thus mess of paint we had made.

Silently they cleaned the mess.

---------------------------

But of course the blonde wasn't going to depart without rubbing in that she destroyed her art.

"So I think your work of helping me with this mess should pay off for ruining my art project, maybe. " Clarke said teasingly

The previous silence in cleaning the paint gave lexa time to gather her mind, she wouldn't let the blonde by so easily. "aND, you owe me a new shirt 'Mozart'." Lexa retorts with a smirk of her own.

Clarke taken back by the seemingly shy girl, and the fact that she had just been called 'Mozart' . Looking at the splatters of paint spread across the girls chest like a massacre of paint.
"Maybe I'll have to make it up to you." She winked. And swiftly walked away from the blushing brunette.

'Oh shit. ' thought lexa.

___________________________

short Clarke POV.

What the hell was that!?

Was I flirting with her,...No I was just being friendly. I'm dating finn. ..there was just something about her, makes me want to know her.

..it's no big deal...

I mean she called me MozArt

--------------–---------------------------------------------

"She was definitely flirting with you! ".Anya practically shouted after she had forced lexa to tell her why she had paint all over her like a fucking bandit, Anya misses nothing.

"Anya,NO. I don't even know if she's straight or not. " lexa whined annoyed.

Walking away until "Hey, this doesn't mean your getting away with detention. Sit your gay ass down."

------------------------------

Lexa walked down the hall with her usual confident stride and furrowed brows.

She opened her blatant locker, which was surrounded by the other lockers with personal items and there own quirky changes. But Lexa didn't think it necessary. Although she could put some pentagrams and Satanic symbols all over her locker just to get a kick out of the reactions of the overly confident rumor spreaders throughout the school. Maybe even add on with some gay flags, that's always seen as the same thing. Lexa chuckles maybe more bitterly than she noticed, to herself, at scaring people with her gay ways. Closing her locker seeing two girls looking at her in humor/horror. yEAaH the fact that she had laughed to herself probably didn't help much.

Lexa panicked when she noticed she forgot her text book.

She guessed she'd just figure it out in class

Lexa was feeling oddly confident today, it was very strange to her but felt good.

Once in history, with it not being lexas first day here she was able to notice her surroundings seeing the adorable art geek that strangely intrigued lexa. Was actually in her history class.

The previous confidence coming up as lexa slid next to her putting on a smirk.

"Look who it is, the one and only Mozart."

Clarke's smile turned up without her knowledge, well knowing that it was most likely the punk raccoon Clarke had encountered. "And you the Raccoon that ran into me. " Clarke smirked "and Mozart was a music composer by the way."

Lexa flinched at herself for making that mistake but quickly recovered by replying "isn't music a piece of art in itself, every note comes together making a scene of art. "

Clarke stared looking at the girl cleaned up without the remains of paint on her face that wouldn't come off with just a rag. And seeing the beautiful greens that could make a forest if one used their imagination. "You sound like you'd know? " clarke voiced an almost question. Thinking that there is something else other than the rough punk girl look she tries to convey.

But lexa shook it off , reminding herself not to get ahead of herself. " do you mind sharing your text book I have forgotten mine." lexa said closing in.

Lexa heard the familiar noise of douche bags gathering in the class and could see clarke looking behind lexa. with a facial expression that looked like she forgot something important clarke looking distant and ashamed. It made lexa ache.

How could clarke forget that she had a boyfriend that sat next to her. Clarke knows if he knew she had forgotten, he'd be furious with her. Clarke looked over to her best friend raven. That had just sat down behind her. "I'm sorry but my boyfriend sits there" lexas face dropped but clarke didn't seem to notice "he would probably not be okay with that" lexa's eyebrows frowned at that. "But raven wouldn't mind sharing right" clarke looked over at raven expectantly.

Raven looked between the two confused but smirked knowingly. "..sure. "

-----------------------------

Lexa didn't even listen to the lesson. She just stared bullets into her knuckles and back at Finns head. clenching and Unclenching her fists.

He. Was the boy lexa had gotten in detention for. And she sure as hell knew now that he was going to be a problem.

And then lexa felt her self sink into something all too familiar.

-----------------------------

Sorry if some of the text is lost I'm kinda tired. Hope you will enjoy. And I promise Clexa is endgame! And some of the missing details will be explained. Sorry if it sucks 😂.