Twisted Truths and Lies

"So?"Raven leaned in to ask Clarke 

Clarke looked over at Raven confused "your gonna have to be a little  more specific Rae. " Clarke replied laughing at the face Raven made. 

"I mean.  You didn't make it to lunch yesterday,  did you talk to her. " Raven asked. 

"Who? " Clarke knew exactly who. 

"Lexa who. " Raven replied slightly frustrated.

"Why would I?" Clarke was serious why would she.  Why was this even happening, She doesn't even know lexa. 

Raven was gonna reply but couldn't figure out what to say. 

"Honestly Rae, Finn could be telling the truth." Clarke continued. 

"I met her Clarke,  I doubt it. " Raven defended. 

"But I have heard the rumors from other people, the rumors lexa apparently spread according to Finn...,  I heard people talking about it. ". Clarke argued.  "I didn't hear specifics, but it was exactly what Finn had said. " Clarke was telling the truth. 

Raven stuttered confused on how to react. Getting even more confused when Lexa walked into class taking a seat next to Raven.   "What are you doing here? "

Lexa chuckled making a smug look "uuhhh getting an education" lexa gestured to the classroom surrounding them. 

"I forgot you where in this class... Since you weren't here yesterday. " Raven answered dumbly. 

"Did you forget the whole scene of me coming late to school? ". Lexa seemed unimpressed with Ravens ability to forget there whole interaction yesterday.  "Did I really make that bad of a first impression? " lexa smirked.

Clarke shifted slightly at their conversation.

Lexa glanced at Clarke for a considerably long time. She had shown Clarke vulnerability,  she had been weak. Lexa decided she wasn't going to show that weakness again. 

Mr. Pike slammed his books on his desk, offering morning greetings though his smile was awfully off putting.

________________________________________

"Where's Clarke? " Monty asked Raven who was walking to their signature table. 

"Finn. " Raven bluntly stated. Knowing her friends would know exactly what she was meaning. 

"I thought Clarke was done with Finn." Octavia asked Raven to the side.

"Well apparently Finn was telling the truth."

"What?  But I asked lexa one on one, if she had done the things she was supposedly spreading, according to Finn. And she said she didn't"

"Maybe she lied. "

"But Raven , Finn described it as if lexa was spreading rumors like a over ego fuck boy.. Girl".     Octavia paused.    " to you know, boost her social status... But She straight up said that she 'barely knows her'. 

"Since when are you Team lexa,  O?"

Jasper interrupted Them "Lexa?  Lexa Woods? "

They both nodded. 

"Finn told me that girl..." Jasper was unsure how to explain. 

"He's practically been telling people that Lexa in some way... Tried to force Clarke. " Monty tried to sum up. 

Raven widened her eyes in anger flaring her nostrils the way she does....and Octavia lifted her head and clenched her jaw,  her knuckles whitening. 

Octavia angrily starts talking "The Rumours lexa had apparently been spreading, that angered Finn, was really a lie!?"

"And Finn has been spreading this bullshit! " Raven yelled.

"Should we pull the fire alarm or something? " Jasper asked,  about ready to shit his pants. 

______________________________________

Lexa's pov

I have lost count of how many times I have been getting shoved into lockers recently. Like every dirty look you can think of, I have been receiving.  Or just utter fear of the sight of me in others eyes. 

Though before math had started and some dumb kid made a remark about my hand being broken. Saying "did Clarke break it,  when you were forcing yourself on her? " he laughed looking around to see if he made anyone laugh.  

There was no laughing.  Just lexa's deadly glare.  "What do you mean. "

"Everyone's talking about it. You forcing Griffen after your detention...for punching her boyfriend. "

Lexa restrained herself from outbursting.

-----------------------------------------------------------

God, why didn't I stay away from her. 

I almost wanna get revenge... Saying that I forc--- I can't even handle the thought of that.  It's so vulgar and out of line. 

It really hurts that this blonde tried to get close to lexa when she has been saying all these things. 

Lexa just kept on passing the glares and scared looks and Snickers with pointing fingers.  Lexa a panicking hurry full of anger. Pushing as fast as she could through the halls before she does something she'll regret.

When in her hurry she runs roughly into some one. 

Of course...

Lexa shuffles back a bit.  Looking up to see that the Blonde she ran into fell back onto the ground, her papers flying everywhere.. Clarke. 

______________________________________

...We've gotta stop meeting like this.