Chapter 8

It was like a gush of wind rushed throughout my body and knocked him against the wall. I panted as i felt my body drained from the energy that escaped my body.  The wind subsided and James rested on his feet stunned for a moment. 

"Again." he spoke.

I couldn't my body was drained. I felt like my body would go numb any second but of course he didn't care.

"Again." He yelled. 

He twisted his hand as if something wrapped around it. With one thrust of his hand i felt a sharp pain pierce my body. I screamed. The wind was acting as a whip he was manipulating it. Its form, and made it seem as if it was solid. The whip hit me again and again til my body went numb and the room smelled of blood. 

My body wanted nothing more than to sleep. My eye lids closed but my mind was still conscious. i heard footsteps down the hall. They got closer and closer until the door opened. 

"You idiot!" i heard Cassandra's voice.

I heard her come close to me. 

"She is not like you! She cannot  constantly use her power. Her body is not use to the side effects. She needs blood and for that my dear James you will provide." 

It was quiet a moment then the air filled with the sweet aroma of blood. My body yearned for it. 

"Open." He commanded.

I opened my mouth and his blood dripped down. I groaned as i slowly gain awareness of my body once again.

"Not too much James. She does not need to be able to break through those chains."  Cassandra spoke.

He stopped and I could no longer smell his blood. I opened my eyes.

Cassandra smirked, "My my little Goddess your eyes are as scarlet as the blood that stain your lips." 

She grabbed my chin and pulled my face up to hers. 

"You naughty naughty little Goddess."

I pulled myself away from her grip and i sighed. 

"What is that suppose to mean." i spoke.

"You will find out soon enough."

"Again." James spoke. 

  Here we go.  After a few more hours of going at it they unchained me and threw me against the floor. I groaned. The cold air connected with my burning skin and eased some of the pain. All the blood James previously gave me was gone and my body was completely drained.  My body called out to retire for a while but I couldn't sleep in a place like this.  My eyes wondered around the room. It was disgusting down here.

   My mind slowly drifted into darkness as I took in my surroundings. My eyes closed and my mind drifted somewhere far away from here.  

"Achelois." I heard my mother call.

   I slowly opened my eyes and was staring into her eyes.

"Do not give in. You are stronger than her." 

"What does she want?" i questioned completely out of breath.

"She wants to turn you into a dark goddess. For that she will force you to use your powers and when you learn she will use everything in her power to corrupt you. Do not let that happen."

"Zero will find me. He will stop her."

"Zero may be too late."

     She kissed the crown of my forehead and my eyes fluttered back open.