First Kiss - 1

Nagit:

Nagit was in the room of his girlfriend. She just got back from a movie shoot. She was laying down as she listened to Nagit talk about what happened in the weekly royal meeting.
"Hey, (Y/N)," Nagit looked at her. The girl sat up and tilted her head.
"Yes?" (Y/N) asked him. Nagit sat down by (Y/N) and pecked her lips, very quickly. Her face turned red before hiding her face in her hands.
Nagit smiled and laughed as he pulled (Y/N) into a hug.
"You're so cute," Nagit mumbled into her hair as the girl looked away.

Noritsune:

Noritsune looked at the woman who was training with her choice of weapon, (weapon). She stopped once she left someone's eyes on her. She turned to see Noritsune.
"What are you doing here?" She asked. "You know what'll happen is someone sees us."
Noritsune hummed before grabbing his girlfriend's wrist and pulling her away.
"Hey!" (Y:N) said.
Noritsune turned to her and kissed her on the lips. (Y/N) blushed and kissed back. He then picked her and started walking again.
"I'm glad that I got that out of my system," Noritsune smirked as he walked farther into the woods.

Willem:

Willem smiled as he stared at the girl as she was cooking for them. Willem walked over and wrapped his arms around him. She looked up at him.
"Yes?" (Y/N) asked.
Willem smiled and put his face in her hair. "It's nothing. I just want to stand here."
"If you say so," the girl mumbled before going back to cooking.
After they ate, (Y/N) was going to head back to her home. Willem stopped her before she left. Willem bent down and kissed her lips.
"Love you," he said before going back inside.
   "...I love you too."

Hanzo:

   (Y/N) had gotten into a fight with some guys who were trying to take food from some of the poor villagers. She now was sitting in Rennoshin's clinic. She looked away as Hanzo walked in.
   "What did you do this time?" Hanzo asked his troublesome girlfriend.
   "I was helping some poorer people. They were being stolen from," The woman explained. "I might have went a little over board." She looked down at her wrapped up leg.
   Hanzo sighed as sat down by her. "Sounds like you." He pecks her lips very quickly.
   "That's enough. (Y/N) needs to rest," Ren came in.
   "...Don't tell anyone," Hanzo said as he looked away with a blush.

Ukyo:

   Ukyo was in the clinic which his girlfriend worked. She was looking over some paperwork. (Y/N) glanced up at him.
   "Is something wrong?" She asked
   "What are you doing?" Ukyo smiled.
   "Someone had a high fever. Something might be going around. It's the third one This week," the girl sighed as she leaned back. "Don't you have work to be doing?"
   "Great, you too? Everyone keeps on be about work."
   "That's the first thing Ritsu asked you about when we first met."
   "True. I should get going. Bye."
   Ukyo leaned down, making (Y/N) think that he was going to kiss her head. No. He went for the lips. The shorter girl blushed with wide eyes before kissing back. Ukyo then left.
   "...bye."

Ibuki:

   Ibuki was laying down when (Y/N) walked in. She looked down at him.
   "Are you okay?" She asked.
   "I'm fine, just a headache," Ibuki explained.
   (Y/N) sat down by him on the floor and asked, "how bad?"
   Ibuki only grunted. "That bad, huh?" He nodded.
   (Y/N) laid down with her head on his stomach. He looked at her. He sat up, pulling the younger girl in his lap.  He leaned down and placed his lips onto hers. She stays there for a second before kissing back.
   "That's better," Ibuki said, holding her close. "I love you."
   The girl looked away with her face bright red. "I love you too."

(A/N: Next will be First Kiss - 2. I already have these scenarios planned next How Everyone Finds Out and How I think their voices would sound in real life. Please request characters and scenarios for after that. I've been think of adding a new character. Please either tell me who you want or what game you want the person to be from.$