New Character!!! Love Tangle Cody

How You Meet

(Y/N) was in her small apartment as she was working on some of her art. The room was quiet as she calmly running the paint brush down the campus. She looked up when she heard a knock at her door.

The girl placed her paintbrush down at her and went to the door. She opened it and saw her blonde haired brother and another man beside him.

"Huh? Carlo? Is there something that you need? Who's that with you?" (Y/N) asked.

"This is Cody. He's my neighbor. Well, I came her to give this to you," Carlo said before handing her a medium size box. "It's painting supplies."

(Y/N) took the box. "This is heavy," she said before putting the box on a small table. "If that's all, I have a deadline. Oh, I'm (Y/N), nice to meet you, Cody."

Info on Reader

(Y/N) is the sister of Carlo, and she lives by herself in a small apartment. She works as an artists and a few other thing. She doesn't talk to many people, and she is almost always alone in her apartment working on her art.

Asking Out

(Y/N) looked up at the person that sat in front of her. She was at a small cafe. She saw the blonde haired actor in front of her.

"Cody," The girl said before sipping her coffee. "Need something?"

"I have something to ask you," Cody said.

"Hm? Okay, what is it?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

(Y/N) started blushes when she heard that. She looked at her cup as she, shyly, nodded.

Learning A Secret

Cody was watching some TV when the end credits came on with some kind of music. The music sounded familiar. Was that (Y/N)?

Cody picked up his phone and texted his girlfriend to ask if he worked on music.

After a while, (Y/N) sent back at she did, and now that she didn't want to be bothered. She was on another deadline.

First Kiss

Both (Y/N) and Cody had a day off, and they were hanging out at (Y/N)'s apartment. They were watching a movie with (Y/N) leaning her head on Cody's shoulder.

Soon a kissing scene came on, and Cody turned to (Y/N), making her look at him. Cody pulled her into a kiss. (Y/N) blushed and kissed back after a few seconds of shocked.