How You Sleep Together/Before and After Pregnancy

My Sweet Prince

Nagit

Before
Nagit would hold (Y/N) to his chest as he keeps his arms around her. (Y:N) would listen to his heart beat as she falls asleep.

After
Nagit will still hold (Y/N) to his chest, but this time his chest is to her back. (Y/N) will hold his hand as she listens to him breathing in her ear.

Destiny Ninja

Noritsune

Before
On those rare nights, Noritsune will just hold (Y/N)'s hand as they fall asleep. Sometimes during the night, (Y/N) will roll over and snuggle up against his side.

After
Noritsune will now make sure that     (Y/N) is close so that he can make sure that she's safe. (Y:N) wrapped her arms around his waist to make sure that he knows she's okay.

Ninja Assassin

Willem

Before
Willem didn't sleep with (Y/N), but sometimes, (Y/N) will sneak into his bed and fall asleep next to him.

After
Willem will now always make sure (Y/n) is in bed with him when he falls asleep. (Y/N) will just giggled as she keeps his head on her chest.

Ninja Love

Hanzo

Before
Hanzo and (Y/N) wouldn't sleep a lot together. They would go on a lot of missions together and would just sleep in shifts with each other's head in their Other's lap.

After
Hanzo now likes to sleep with his arms around (Y/N)'s stomach. (Y/N) will just smile as she mess with his hair.

Ren

Before
Ren didn't sleep with (Y/N) a lot, but when he does, he doesn't touch her that much. (Y/N) would snuggle up to his side.

After
Ren started keeping his arms around (Y/N) as they sleep. (Y/N) likes sleeping like this a lot more.

Ninja Shadow

Ukyo

Before
Ukyo would sleep with his head on her stomach as (Y/N) wrapped her arms around his head.

After
Now, (Y/N) is the one with sleep with her head on his stomach as Ukyo wraps his arms around her head.

Destiny Ninja 2

Ibuki

Before
Ibuki would hold (Y/N) very tightly as the two sleep. (Y/N) would sometimes after kick him to get him to give her some space.

After
Ibuki would still hold (Y/N), but now he will make sure not to crush her. (Y/N) would cling on Ibuki more now.

Love Tangle

Timo

Before
Timo would stay up a lot and would just sneak into bed. When (Y/N) feels that Timo was in the bed, she would snuggle up to him as he wrapped his arms around her.

After
Timo would try to get home earlier or first his work at home early. He will wrap his arms around her waist as    (Y/N) leans back on him.

Blood in Roses

Cedric

Before
Cedric would run his fingers up and down her back as (Y/N) would sleep on her stomach.

After
Now, Cedric make sure that (Y/N) will is on her back. He will run his fingers through her hair as he hums to her.

Humphrey

Before
Humphrey didn't sleep that much, but when he does, he will lay in his side as (Y/N)'s chest is on his back.

After
Humphrey started sleeping more and on his other side by, facing his lover. (Y/N) will stay facing to him and will hug his waist.

Lost Island

Keas

Before
Keas isn't the most cuddly person. He will have his arm out as (Y/N) sleeps with her head using it as a pillow.

After
Keas became more cuddly by holding (Y/N) to his chest as he runs his fingers in circles around her stomach. (Y/N) hums as they fall asleep.

Wizardess Heart

Yukiya

Before
They wouldn't sleep together because they would still be in school.

After
Yukiya would try to stay away from (Y/N) before she would pull him closer and fall asleep with her head on his chest. Yukiya would watch her before slowly wrapping his arms around her.

Guard Me, Sherlock!

James

Before
James would be the kind of person who clings to their lover as the sleep. (Y/N) would always sneak away and fall asleep on the couch.

After
James became less clingy so that     (Y/N) would sleep with him. He would wrap his arms around her waist with his chest on her back. (Y/N) have her head leaned backwards as she kept her head on his shoulder.

(I have three ideas for the next scenario:
What Your Family Thinks of Him(Together)
Wearing Their Clothes(Might be Together/Might be Parts)
or
How You Cuddle and What Your Kisses are Like(Most likely a Together)
Which one would you like to see next?)