New Character: Ren

How You Meet

(Y/N) yawned as she jogged to the local clinic. Her younger brother was ill and her mother made her go get his medicine for her.

She walked into the clinic and saw a man with blonde hair and glasses. He looked up at her and gave a smile.

"Hello, can I help you?" He asked.

"I'm here for medicine for (Brother's name)," the girl said.

The man nodded before grabbing some medicine and handing it to her. (Y/N) gave him the yen.

"What's your name?" The man asked.

(Y/N) hummed as she looked over at him. She gave a small smile. "I'm      (Y/N)."

"Ren."

Info on Reader

(Y/N) is a young, weak looking girl with a darker past. She smiles a lot to hide her pain. She's kind to everyone, but she also likes to watch people suffer.

Asking Out

Ren stared at (Y/N) as she was wearing a man's tunic. She was using a towel and swinging it through a water. Ren walked forward.

"(Y/N)," Ren said.

She stopped and turned to look at him. She had the tired look on her face. It was same look on her face like they met.

Ren gave her a small smile before walking into the water. "What are you doing?" He asked as he took the towel.

"..." (Y/N) stayed silent.

"Can I ask you something?" Ren asked. (Y/N) tilted her head. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

(Y/N)'s eyes widened as she looked up at him with a blush on her face. She slowly nodded and threw her arms around his shoulders, pulling him into a hug. Ren chuckled at this.

Learning a Secret

Ren stood up when Hanzo came in as he held a small boy in his arms. His legs was broken, and he had many cuts. Hanzo put him in a room before leaving Ren.

Ren was about to take off his shirt, but the boy grabbed his hand. Ren looked down at him before seeing something. His eyes widened.

"(Y/N)?" He asked.

The boy, no girl, looked away with a nod. Ren sighed.

"I still need to look at your chest," Ren softly said. "I won't do anything."

After cleaning her up, Ren sat next to her as she laid down.

"Will you explain?"

(Y/N) stared up before nodding. "Yes, it started when my father came to get my brother, the one the medicine was for about one, two years ago.

"He took him to fight on his side. He was trying to sell me as someone's fiancée. That's when Master Hanzo came to my village. I told him what's going on, and he gave me a deal.

"I would dress like a boy and become a ninja for his protection. I agreed. I know there are girl ninjas like Kuma, but I hid my gender so my father wouldn't find me. "

The hurt girl sighed. "I'm sorry, I didn't tell you. I would have if I knew that you knew Master Hanzo."

Ren kissed her head. "Who's your father?"

"...My last name is Oda," (Y/N) tells him before looking away.

"I don't care," Ren said as he moved her head to his lap.

First Kiss

Hanzo made (y/N) stay and help Ren as she healed. Ren was checking her leg as it was getting dark.

"It hasn't been that busy today," Ren heard the girl say.

He looked up at her before smirking him an idea. (Y/N) saw the smirk and tilted her head. Ren leaned forward and gave her a kiss on the lips. (Y/N)'s eyes widened as she stood there in shock.

"I love you," Ren said.

"I...I love you."

How The Others Find Out

Hanzo came to check on (Y/N) to see how she was healing. Kuma decided to go with him. It was quiet. Hanzo looked around before finding them.

Kuma came behind him and saw what Hanzo was looking at. It was Ren with his arms around the younger girl as they slept.

"It looks like Ren found a lover," Fuma chuckled as Hanzo agreed.

Moving in Together

Ren was walking in down a few months after it came out that he was dating   (Y/N). He stopped when he saw (Y:N) outside of a small house.

"Hello, Ren!" (Y/N) smiled at him with a tired look.

"What are you doing?" Ren asked as he looked at the house.

"This is my new home!" (Y/N) said. "It was the cheapest rent."

Ren nodded. "You still have trouble with the rent, don't you?"

(Y/N) gave a small nod. "Why I don't move in with you?" Ren asked.

"Really?"

Ren nodded.

"I would love that!" The smaller girl smiled up at him.

You're Pregnant

They Learn

(Y/N) wasn't feeling well. When she woke up, she left something in her stomach making her upset. She stood up and and quickly made her way to the restroom and threw up whatever was making her feel bad.

Ren knocked at the door and leaned on the door frame. The girl looked up. He kneeled down and wiped her mouth.

Ren took her to the clinic to see what was wrong with her. After a while, Ren started to smile.

"Ren? Am I sick?" (Y/N) asked.

Ren walked over and pulled her into a deep kiss as he picked her up.

"R-Ren!" She squealed.

"We're having a kid!" Ren smiled at her.

(Y/N) gave a small gasp before smiling and wrapping her arms around him as she giggled.

Everyone Else Learns

Hanzo walked into the clinic to see how (Y/N) was doing and if she would join the battle again. He saw Ren spinning (Y/N) around.

"Um..." Hanzo said, making the two stop. "What happened?"

"I don't think (Y/N) will be able to fight for a while," Ren tells Hanzo as he puts the girl down.

"Why?" Hanzo raised an eyebrow at that.

"We're having a kid!" Ren said as he held the girl closely.

Hanzo stayed still for a while before giving the two a smile.

(Next will we an all together scenarios. How You Sleep Together/Before and After Pregnancy)