Moving in Together - 1

My Sweet Prince

Nagit:

   They both live under the same roof so they just sleep in each other's room every now and then.

Destiny Ninja

Noritsune:

   I'm going do a special chapter for him.

Ninja Assassin

Willem:

   Willem looked over at his girlfriend. She was almost always home with him. He had thought about it.
   "(Y/N)," Willem stopped her from leaving the room and pulled her into his lap. They were in his office.
   "Yes?" The girl asked.
   Willem kissed her nape. "I want you to move in."
   (Y/N) blushed and nodded. She knew there was no way that She could say no.

Ninja Love

Hanzo:

   Hanzo let (Y/N) with his hair. He was reading a few things. He slowly turned to his lover.
   "Hm?"
   "You stay here a lot. Do you want to move in with me?" Hanzo asked.
   (Y/N) blushed before nodding. "I would like that." They then shared a kiss.

Ninja Shadow

Ukyo

   Ukyo looked over at (Y/N) as she was looking over a few things. He knew that she had a long walk home and he lived close by.
   "Is something on your mind?" (Y/N) glanced up.
   "I was thinking that it takes you a while to get to this place everyday," Ukyo said.
   "It does. Why?"
   "Move in with me."
   (Y/N) blushed softly and nodded. "Okay. I think that will be the best."
   Ukyo grinned and kissed his Lovers head.

Destiny Ninja 2

Ibuki:

   Ibuki looked over at (Y/N). She was fixing her hair. She looked over and tilted her head.
   "Yes?" (Y/N) asked.
   Ibuki stood up and put his arms around her.
   "Ibuki?" She asked the elder man.
   "I want to move on with you," he mumbled.
   Ibuki didn't have an actually home. (Y/N) blushed a little and nodded.
   "Okay, then move in with me." (Y/N) smiled led before kissing his cheek.