Chapter 25/26

“Who are you?” Gage asks, he woke up a couple hours later and now he was questioning the prisoners in the jail cells below his old pack house. Alpha George was in the one on the right and the girl was on the left of her mate.

“Nobody you need to concern yourself with.” The guy says, he was strapped to the chair, his arms and legs tied down with silver cufflinks.

“Tell us.” Walter says, he wasn’t the only one in the room. Vamp, Ron, Lucas, and Sandy were as well. Only Walter and Gage were close to the prisoner, the others just standing around and Vamp leaning against the wall watching the affair.

“Or what?” The guy asks.

“Or we will hurt your precious little mate.” Ron says.

“Ha, she doesn’t care at this point and neither do I. If we talk we die.” The guy says.

“If you don’t talk you die as well.” Gage says.

“True, but yours will be quicker.” The guy says.

“Are you sure about that?” Walter asks, he holds up his knife gliding it against the guy skin.

“Positive.” The guy says not even bothering to look at the knife.

“Looks like he won’t be talking, I can go now, right?” Sandy asks.

“Why were you here in the first place?” Ron asks looking at her in disgust.

“I’m the Alpha female I’m supposed to be.” Sandy says, she places her hands on her hips trying to show power but failing.

“Right, Alpha female.” Ron says mostly to himself but the others could hear it.

“Yes I am.” Sandy says glaring back at Ron.

The fight kept going but Vamp stopped paying attention. Instead she was staring at her hands, her claws were coming out but she didn’t know why. It wasn’t her controlling it.

“Walter.” Vamp says above a whisper but grabbing his attention. He turns around to see Vamps eyes blazing blue and she was hiding her hands behind her back.

“Why is your wolf coming out?” Walter asks stepping over to her. The rest of the room focused on Ron and Sandy.

“Maybe Alpha of Bitches.” Ron shouts getting in Sandy’s face.

“Gage are you going to let him talk to me that way?” Sandy says in a whiny tone.

“I can’t control it.” Vamp says looking at Walter. “It is like I have no control of War.”

“Fire.”  Lucas shouts pointing to the cot that managed to light up.

“There is a hose right outside the door.” Gage says running outside.

“Was that you?” Walter asks looking at Vamp.

“I don’t know.” Vamp says looking up into Walters’s eyes. She could feel her powers being used but it wasn’t because of her thoughts.

“You need to get out of here.” Walter says.

“What so I can light up the house, I don’t think so.” Vamp says.

“What is going on with you guys?” Ron asks coming over to corner were Walter and Vamp were whispering with each other.

“She has no control of her powers right now.” Walter says. “Or War.” Ron looks down to see the claws and the hair growing on the back of her hand.

“Crap.” Ron says, he runs his hand through his hair trying to think of a solution. “Remember that song you use to sing. It was always why you did homework, you said it helped you focused.”