Chapter 31

I revised the first chapter of Black Luna tell me what you think :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You don’t want to do that.” The voice said. The music was loud, the lights flashing, and there were only a couple people left standing dancing against each other, splashing in the blood covered floor every time they moved.

“Are you sure?” She didn’t bother turning, breathing against the guys neck, blood dripping down her lips. The human was in a trance, thinking the vampire before him was his true love. That he needed to do everything possible to please her.

“Please do it, you want it and I want you happy.” The guy says he was in front of her, pushing his neck against her fangs.

“See, isn’t he a good boy. Quiet now” The vampire says stroking his hair back.

“This isn’t you.” The voice says from behind, he was leaning against the wall. It wasn’t the first time he has seen a mess like this. They were in a warehouse off a the path of an ally in Seattle. He was sure if it wasn’t for the lights flashing he would see the crack house as what it really is. He thinks the blood covering the stained carpet was an improvement at least now it was only one color.

“And you know me?” The vampire says.

“I do.” The voice says.

“Then you know that I enjoy what I’m doing.” The vampire says sticking her teeth into the guy. He places his hand against the back of her hand pulling her closer. It felt good for him, he wanted it, the perfect high. His pale skin turning milky white before he fall to the ground.

“Mac.” The voice says.

“Who is Mac?” The vampire says turning around. The blood was highlighted against her pearly white skin, drips of blood falling from her black hair.

“You are, Mackenzie, part vampire part wolf.” The voice says.

“And what are you to Mackenzie?” The vampire says.

“I’m your friend.” The voice says.

“I don’t have friends.” The vampire says. “And I’m not Mackenzie.”

“But you are.” The voice says.

“Are you sure?” The vampire says, she started walking around the room tracing her finger amongst the people.

“A hundred percent.” The voice says.

“Really a hundred percent?” The vampire says.

“If you aren't Mackenzie who are you?” The voice says.

“I’m nobody that you need to concern yourself with.” The vampire says.

“Are you Vamp?” The voice asks.

“Who is vamp, another girl in your life?” The vampire asks.

“Are you War?” The voice asks ignoring her question.

“You do realize you are asking me if I have a pet name, right? My name isn’t fluffy either if that was the next question.” The vampire says, she was close to him. The red shirt blending in with the room.

“What is the first thing you remember?” The voice asks, stepping closer to her. She didn’t step away, just stared at him watching his every move. He was her prey and she was the predator as she saw it.

“Not much, I woke up in a house in the woods. People were there, the smell of dogs strong in the air with a tint of dead blood. Oh the blood it smelled delicious, all I could focus on was the red gushing blood beating in their bodies.” The vampire says, she steps to the side pressed up against one of the people, slicing her fangs into the person. “Blood, it taste like candy.” The vampire says licking her lips. The person drops to the floor amongst the others.