Prologue

This story takes place in the Goblet of Fire and there are obvious changes, the plot follows the movie not the book, I do not own Harry Potter or Percy Jackson I just have this idea and am creating a story of it... so ENJOY IT!!

Prologue

The hunt of Artemis has a secret, a secret that only the members of the hunt and the Olympians know of. The secret is that they have magic, not the type of magic that demigods get from their godly parent but magic as in witches and wizards that use wands and all.

They only accepted female witches because of their hatred towards men but there was an exception to this rule and that was when they let in the one and only Percy Jackson.

He was taken there when he was eleven, at first he was shunned and all the females hated him for the simple reason for him being male, as time went on the learnt that he was different and slowly accepted him by the end of the giant war the hunters accepted him but still had some doubts that he would do what other males have done.

During the war Percy lost Annabeth while fighting, everyone was effected by her death but Percy was effected the most. After the war the gods decided to reward the remaining the 7 along with Nico and Thalia, they granted them godhood and they don't need to follow the ancient laws.

To become a god or minor god of something was up to them and they chose to accept, they all accepted godhood and were granted power. Percy was granted a place with the Olympians including Hestia and Hades and he accepted because he knew that this is was Annabeth would have wanted.

He became the God of Loyalty, Time, Earth, Rivers and Lakes (basically fresh water).

Loyalty because if his fatal flaw, Time because he defeated Kronos, Earth because he defeated Gaia and rivers and lakes because his father is Poseidon. He would take the position among the Olympians when he is older and has learnt more of the world and learnt to fully harness his powers.

Percy can now see loyalty strands which basically lets him see who is loyal to who, he can also see time strand like how long someone can live but he would never tell them if they are about to die or not, with the power of earth he can now control the plants and earth like he can with water, he can speak to most earth animals magical or not and rivers and lakes is that he has more power over it. They are also his domains so he can eventually control them fully.

When the hunters heard that he was the god of loyalty all doubt they had left and they trust him completely.

Percy learnt the basics of his powers so they didn't go out of control fairly quickly and was moving onto more advanced things, his knowledge on thing has grated, mostly things about earth, time .etc.

In the magical world the Artemis hunters were known as Artemis's Magician School, a Greek school that travels around the world but there spend more time in America then other countries, they were known for their male hating habits that is why they named themselves after the male hating goddess but they don't know that the 'headmistress' was the goddess herself. This year they were going to Britain for the Tri Wizards Tournament.

Also Zeus allowed Percy in his domain when he was 11 onwards but only if he was on a broom, with this he became one of the greatest seekers and was on the Greek quidditch team.

A/n

Hope you like it, this was just an idea that I had with my sister :P