#3 Tri-Wizard Champions

----3rd POV----

People were surrounding the Goblet of fire watching as students from each school entered their name.

Cedric Diggory was pushed ford by his friends to enter the tournament when he finally put his name in he smirked then went back to his friends cheering.

Then Fred and Gorge came running in with a vile in each of their hands, what they had was an ageing potion, Hermione explained to them that it was not going to work because of the age line but the twin still went on with it.

They hoked arms and drank the potion and hoped in to the age line circle, when nothing happened they cheered, they both put their name in and started to cheer until the goblet rejected the name flinging the twins away.

They both sat up and everyone could see that they started to grow grey beards and they hair grew grey, they both looked like crazy old men when they started to wrestle with each other, everyone was shouting at them to fight until everything went silent.

Viktor Krum came in with his headmaster and another Durmstrang boy, everyone watched as he put his name in the goblet, he looked at one of the girls in the crowd and smirked before turning away and walking out.

Everyone started to chat again until the door opened again showing a group of Artemis students, they came in chatting with each other. In the group was Perseus who was talking to a girl with short black hair that looked like a punk.

The girl he was talking to pushed him ford once some other girls put their names in, he stepped closer to the goblet entered his name into the goblet.

He looked over at Hermione with a small smile with some sadness in his eyes as she reminded him of Annabeth, Hermione looked down when she saw that with a small smile on her face as well.

As they walked out it was clear that the girl was teasing him about something

----Time Skip----

It was time for the choosing of who would be participating in the tri-wizard tournament, as everyone gathered around the goblet and chatted while waiting for the results.

Dumbledore called everyone to order and explained somethings he lifted his arm and brings it towards the goblet, touched the side then bring it back towards him.

The flame turned form blue to read and a charred piece of paper shot out, Dumbledore caught it.

"The Durmstrang champion is... Viktor Krum" Dumbledore announced

The Durmstrang boys cheered for him and everyone clapped, he got up and shook Dumbledore's hand before going off through the door to where the champions will go.

The Fire turned a pinkie red colour and a frilly piece of paper shot out.

"The champion for Beauxbatons is, Fleur Delacour" Dumbledore announced

The girls cheered for her with everyone clapping along, she stood up and shook Dumbledore's hand as well and trotted through the door.

The flames once again turned red and shot out a burnt piece of parchment.

"The Hogwarts champion... Cedric Diggory" Dumbledore said

Cedric stood up as everyone cheered, he shook his headmaster hand before going through the door himself.

The flame then turned a silver colour and out shot a silver piece of parchment.

"The champion for the Artemis Magicians is... Perseus Jackson" Dumbledore announced to everyone.

The hunters cheered for him and everyone clapped, he went up to Dumbledore and shook his hand, with a cheeky grin on he went to the door everyone else went to.

Dumbledore continued to explain what will come of these champions and that only one will win the tri-wizard cup.

Everyone started to quieten down as the cup suddenly went to life again with a burning red as it rejected another burnt piece of parchment. Dumbledore grabbed it and was shocked at the name that was written on it.

"Harry Potter" he mumbled

The people who heard started to whisper.

"Harry Potter!" Dumbledore said louder this time.

Harry was shocked that his name was chosen when he hadn't put his name in the goblet and that he wasn't even seventeen yet.

"HARRY POTTER!!" Dumbledore yelled

Harry was pushed ford by Hermione, everyone was whispering as he walked ford to Dumbledore, he was given the burnt piece of parchment and was shocked that his name was on the piece of paper. As he walked to the door people started to shout that he was a cheat and he want even 17 yet, he continued to walk through the door till he wasn't seen anymore.