Madness in May

We tap on the window waiting to see if there are any Walkers here. While we wait Carl wraps his arms around me and kisses my cheek again. I blush as Daryl looks like he is uncomfortable. "You to love birds can do that mushy stuff after the asignment is done." Just then a Walker slams into the window. I pull out my bow and grab an arrow. "Alright let's go." I say. I Kick open the door and shoot the Walker in the head and pull out the arrow. We keep doing this until we searched the whole store. We pack up the food and water. I see some clothes and grab some for April. Then something caught my eye. I walk over to a stand and see that there is a TV on it. I push the button. I hear something crunch. I turn around. A Walker comes at me. Then two more come. "Carl, Daryl!" I yell. When I am about to lose my strength someone comes and helps me. After a few minutes they are all off of me. "Thank you-" I Turn and see who it was and it was Machonne! I hug her. "Where have you been?" "I have been following your tracks trying to keep up with you guys." "Well thanks for that." Daryl and Carl run up and look down at the pile of Walkers. "What happened here and Hey Machonne." "I got Attacked by Walkers and you guys didn't help me. Luckly Machonne came to the rescue." "Sorry we found some Twinkies and couldn't uh contain ourselves." says Carl. I laugh until my sides hurt, then I kissed Carl on the lips. "Let's get food and get out of here. We grab all sorts of food and deserts. (Machonne and I grab some shampoo, soap and stuff for us girls) Then we jumped in the car and Daryl, Machonne were up front and Carl and I were in the back. We held hands and kissed every once in a while. After that we fell asleep. I just woke up and we are now met with the others in a completely different other state. I think we are in New Mexico. I am not sure we are going to bathe in the river with the other girls. Talk in a little bit.