50

Y/N's P.o.V.

'Oh, my love, I write you this because someday I'll be gone. And oh, my love, when that day comes I want you to be strong. Knowing that I loved you more than anything else, believe that I'm in Heaven, and you'll go there as well.

'When our bodies touch the earth again, when the people cry 'cause they'll believe we have left, oh our souls will touch the sky again. And they'll glow, they'll glow, because they're home.

'And oh, my love, I miss the times when you would home me close. And oh, my love, those times are the ones I'll always treasure most. You'll be my sweet angel, and I will be your sweet ghost. And someday soon, I promise you that I won't haunt you anymore. 'Cause we'll both be angels, and you'll that we are ghosts.

'When our bodies touch the earth again, when the people will cry 'cause they'll believe we have left, oh our souls will touch the sky again. And they will glow, they will glow, because they'll be home.'

I miss my mom.

"Ready?"

"Ready."

Percy grabbed a backpack stuffed with his clothes and daily necessities while I slung my food-filled one over my shoulders.

We ran out of the Poseidon cabin and to the camp boundary.

"Ready?"

"Ready."

Percy took a cautious step with his unsheathed sword outside the boundary. I followed right behind him.

We are going to kill the cloaked man.

He was waiting for us by the Roosevelt Avenue Terminal Station. This time, he held two white cloaks.

"Are you going to take out your weapon?" the man asked me. I swiftly grabbed my spear, to which he nodded in satisfaction to. "Good," he said. "Tell me when you wish to spar."

Percy looked at me sideways. I nodded my head. We've gotten to the point where we could basically read each other's thoughts. For example, we had just gone over our entire plan.

The rough basics were to capture the cloaked man and force him to show us his master. However, we both knew that wouldn't work right. I held a recording of Piper's voice in my back pocket. Percy had worked on it all night, putting all her charm-spoken words into a small device.

The cloaked man smirked.

"As you said during our last encounter," he teased, "'come at me, bro.'"

Percy and I charged at once, me at the lead. We decided that I would attack while he acted as the diversion.

Basically, I go stabby-stabby while Percy runs around in circles.

However, the cloaked man expected this. Why wouldn't he? The man quickly pulled out his own weapon -- a freaking lightning bolt -- and wielded it at us.

"Behold!" he exclaimed. "The Master --"

"The Master Bolt," Percy interrupted. "I know. Shut up, no one cares."

The cloaked man narrowed his eyes at Percy. "This belongs to --"

"Zeus," he said again. "Again, I know."

I took the opportunity to impale the cloaked man's stomach as he was distracted. He noticed last second, and spun around to only suffer a deep graze.

He smiled as he wiped the blood onto his hands. "Nice try," he winked. "But you'll have to try harder than that."

Percy cursed (in a variety of ways, thanks) and struck the cloaked man's back as he faced me. This time, the man didn't expect anything. As he was injured, I thrust my spear up his chest.

"****!" the man screamed. His yelps got me excited. I wished to hurt him more. I want to --

Percy put and hand on my shoulder. The recording. I quickly pulled it out and handed it to him.

"Cover your ears," Percy warned as he himself clogged his own. He then crouched the the level of the cloaked man and put the recording right next to his ear.

I felt a force of sudden pressure on my body. I ignored it, even though I direly felt the need to spill my darkest secrets.

'Take us to your master,' Piper had said through the device. It was choppy, but the cloaked man managed to do just as she commanded. We were soon following the man who walked in a daze, unconsciously taking us to his controller.

Percy shook his head when I looked at him. It shouldn't be this easy.

I faced the back of the cloaked man once again. There's nothing we can do. We'll have to fall into their trap.

As expected, my ears twitched to the sound of rustling leaves coming behind us. I stayed focus on the cloaked man, trying not to show my knowledge.

I leaned closer to Percy. To anyone, we could have been a lovely couple sharing a kiss.

"Don't turn around," I whispered, barely audible. "No matter what."

Percy inclined his head the slightest bit. I let him take a few steps in front of me before I started walking in slow paces.

Suddenly I felt a cold hand on my shoulder. It send shivers down my spine.

"Come with me," a robotic voice said. I had a feeling in the pit of my stomach no one else could hear us. I'd have to leave Percy if it meant starting a war.

I stopped moving and let my head tilt to the side. A man just like the one we followed stood rigidly by my side. His deep breaths reminded me of Darth Vader.

I wanted to warn Percy. But I hoped he picked up on the absence of my footsteps.

I grabbed the white cloak this man held and wrapped it around my shoulders. The world went dark.