Wattpad Help Wanted 2.0 (WHW 2.0)

We made it... wow. To be honest I didn't think this was actually going to happen... yikes.

Okay, so instead of completely rewriting all of the chapters for WHW to get them into alphabetical order and have more to the point descriptions, I decided to create a new work called Wattpad Help Wanted 2.0. It will be hosted by my second account AnneAuthor2 to avoid confusion inbetween requests for them. This isn't much a surprise because I keep bringing it up at every possible moment.

WHW 2.0 will have the same groups as WHW, but the chapter descriptions will be shorter. A couple of the chapter names will be changed as well, like the Consultants chapters will be Consultants (Fandom) instead of Fandom Consultants so that they will be easier to find.

Since it is the same work, I'm pretty sure I can just tag you all in it without getting into too much trouble. If you do want to be in the new book, just say so. It's perfectly fine. To be honest, I'm surprised (and extremely thankful) you all agreed to be in this one. :)

PS. the only chapter that will NOT have the tags transferred over is Author's. I would like to give others a chance to be added. If you still want to be tagged on that chapter though, just request it as normal. It should be up completely by the end of November.